Chili's Grill and Bar Bartender Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chili's Grill and Bar Bartender Interview Questions

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Centennial, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

The process was fairly basic. The questions asked were what any interviewee would ask. "Tell me about a time you were in a leadership roll and succeeded?" "Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses." All very basic and I was offered the job after the first interview

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you fit the roll for Chili's?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chili's Grill and Bar

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Turned in app, stopped back in the following week and met with mod, scheduled interview with gm a couple days later then hired. Downside was waiting until orientation and not starting right away.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/a

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

laid back, let your personality shine and the job is as good as yours! The main thing they tend to look for is open availability. There is also a personality test that must be passed.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to sell the interviewer a ketchup bottle, as if they had to have it....   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Peters, MO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Saint Peters, MO) in March 2008.

Interview

I was very nervous and was not sure what I would say but the hiring manager seemed to be more nervous than I. He talked the whole time and I could not get a word in edgewise. I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions. The manager talked the whole time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in September 2010.

Interview

It's a 1-1 interview that was conducted by the manager itself, some random questions that is written in b/w at the form, medical check up is a must & past working experience is asked, moreover nothing much fancy about the interview just normal employment procedures & so on & the interview was less than an hour & I got the job in two working days after my interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing much is difficult in this interview, all when smoothly as expected & I got the job.   Answer Question