Chili's Grill and Bar Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chili's Grill and Bar Cook Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Boone, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Boone, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Two Interviews, one upon application submission with FOH manager second scheduled that day for two or three days later, second with KM who then brought over GM, there was quite a delay after I told them my pay requirements, the KM said he has to ask the GM if that was ok they don't usually start people out that high, 20 minutes later he came back and said he could do it since I was so experienced.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chili's Grill and Bar

Cook Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar in January 2010.

Interview

It was really easy. I told the manager that I had worked as a cook at other places and they were impressed. He asked me a couple of questions and that's it the gave me a uniform and gave me a starting date. No backround check no drug test or anything.

Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar in January 2009.

Interview

I was a transfer from Hawaii. Interview was basically asking what my skills were. Where I am strongest and what i want for pay. More interested in my living in HI during the interview. Asked alot of questions about my living situation in HI.