Chili's Grill and Bar General Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chili's Grill and Bar General Manager Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biloxi, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Biloxi, MS) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process lasted over 3 weeks. I did a phone interview, a video interview, and a face to face. Just when I thought I had aced the interview, i got that dreaded phone call and was informed that someone else was chosen.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time that you implemented a policy and had push- back from your staff?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chili's Grill and Bar

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar in December 2010.

Interview

four person interview process including a personality and iq test had to do a shadow shift, and two follow up interviews with a GM AD the owner this was the longest interview process i have done it lasted four weeks but was educational and enjoyable.

Anonymous Employee in Raynham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Raynham, MA) in January 2009.

Interview

They do a phone interview, followed by an assesment which is pretty much standard across the restaurant business. They have you interview you with an area director to fill his or her needs. They have you do a walk-through with a gm from one of their stores and if the gm likes you they give the final approval to give you an offer.

Interview Questions

• What was the most diffuclt guest you had and how did you solve their issue?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They mad an offer and I made a counter offer and they accepted after speaking to the regional director