Chili's Grill and Bar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Sort:

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2012.

Interview

It was very relaxing because I had already worked for the company for 8 years as a server and bartender. There were 3 people conducting the actual interview. The first step was taking a personality and skills test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your strongest asset and tell me how it is also a weakness.   2 Answers

Assistant Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Lafayette, LA) in June 2016.

Interview

Initial interview by recruiter. 2 phone interviews with area director. Face to face interview with offer. Whole proccess took 6 weeks. Dress very nicely. Be on time. Smile and talk alot

Interview Questions

• What kind of management style do you have   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had an upset customer and how did you handle it   1 Answer

Janitor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar in February 2014.

Interview

Interview was very easy and friendly I wasnt too worried to interview. I was nervous at first but they made me feel comfortable by letting me know what was required of me and how great the company was.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Houston, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

very casual, simple questions, tell about an experience where you had to deal with an angry customer and how did you solve it. The manager is super cool and is really just looking for a personality.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Albuquerque, NM) in June 2011.

Interview

The process was very fast and relatively informal. Questions were specific towards the restaurant location and atmosphere. Additional questions revolved around the food service industry regarding food safety and handling, cleanliness, and attitude. Fast response, was offered a position immediately. Not surprising considering the average turnover rate in the food service industry

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Chili's instead of any other chain?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

It was like a quick 5 minutes procession it was not that I expected I inderstand it is a faster style restaurant but still way to fast of a interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Greensboro, NC) in September 2009.

Interview

Simple one on one interview asking about personal experience and how you would react to situations

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (San Juan, PR) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy a lot of questions about customer services. There are two interviews. When you pass it they send you to central offices and take a test about the whole menu, if you pass it go to training for a week.

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar.

Interview

the interview process was very easy, the managers were very friendly and easy to converse with and made me feel comfortable. I enjoyed how the managers were not very serious, it helped me relax and be myself.

Waitress Interview

Interview

Ask very basic questions about me and my work ethic. Management at my location is extremely nice so nothing to worry about. Overall nothing too difficult to answer. Just know basic duties of the position you are looking to apply for and you should be fine.