Chili's Grill and Bar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chili's Grill and Bar Interview Questions

Interviews at Chili's Grill and Bar

1.9

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar.

Interview

Process took about a week. The interview was just situational and availability questions. I spoke with 2 of the Operational Managers in one day and then had to come back to interview with the General Manager. Background check was the longest part. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Say we don't have an item that a customer wants, what do you do?   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar.

Interview

I applied online and then had to meet with the front of house manager and then had another interview with the general manager. The interviews were relatively informal and easy.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous experience working in the restaurant industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Keene, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Keene, NH).

Interview

Easy, Took about 15 minutes. Was during a busy time which was a bit distracting. The General Manager hired me on the spot. Overall easy experience. Would recommend arriving early as the management took seemed preoccupied.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (New York, NY) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online and they emailed me to come in person for an interview. It was a pretty straightforward conversation. Questions that you can usually expect at a job interview were asked

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here ?
      What hours are you available?   1 Answer

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Kalamazoo, MI) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview was very easy. I was hired on the spot. I was only asked 5 questions maximally. They gave me a brief tour of the place after hiring me and I was able to meet the staff right away

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar in November 2019.

Interview

There were simple interview questions focused on past work experience and skills. The manager seemed to like me and let me know that a reference check is always required, however he never called my references.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Rochester, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

I knew most of the workers so they told me in advance questions I may be asked. I was very nervous but everything went well as I got a nice person. They just asked about experience, why i want to work, and another question about the hours I'm willing to work!

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Longmont, CO).

Interview

Was short and easy. Dylan came and asked a series of questions. About what I like to do, former work, how I am under pressure. What kind of circumstances I would work in. How much I could work. What I knew how to do.

Interview Questions

• How much do you want to make   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barboursville, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Barboursville, WV) in September 2019.

Interview

Quick, was hired on the spot. The interview took no longer than 15 minutes, was in and out in an hour. Bring your paper work such as social security and another form of ID with you.

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2019.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very smooth and easy. The requirements of the job was explained to me and I was offered the job on the spot. As I filled out the onboarding documents I was given a store tour and introduced to my former employees as well as management.