Chili's Grill and Bar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chili's Grill and Bar Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

1.9

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar in April 2017.

Interview

Filled out application online, this can be lengthy. Apart from general information, job history, references, school, you also complete a questionnaire. The questionnaire is super simple, asking questions about how you would handle certain situations, are you a leader, are you honest and so on, took about 10 mins to complete. Literally two minutes after pressing send on my app, I got a call for an interview same day. The interview was extremely simple, one interview, one on one. Asks questions about strengths, weaknesses, availability. Dress business casual, not too formal not too casual.

To Go Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied to the job through indeed received a phone call from one of the managers within a week. I was asked to come in for an interview the next day on Wednesday I arrived 10 mins early. Very simple interview questions. She asked me to come into for a second interview with the GM. After the second interview they wait to call you. I didn't receive a call over the weekend. I called Monday the GM was off for two days so I called back that Wednesday and was offered the job.

Waitress Interview

Interview

Ask very basic questions about me and my work ethic. Management at my location is extremely nice so nothing to worry about. Overall nothing too difficult to answer. Just know basic duties of the position you are looking to apply for and you should be fine.

Student Worker Interview

Interview

one on one interview with management, and the interview itself took about fifteen minutes in total. I went to the interview place to sign in and waited in a line with other interviewees and was called into a room where i was interviewed by one manager. This interview is a special case because it was a brand new chilis and it was just opening.

Interview Questions

• what do you want to work here and why is chilis a good fit for you   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar.

Interview

Asked about previous experience and other misc questions. Offered a tour of facility and tested minimum skills required. The experience overall was quite good. Friendly staff, a typical chain restaurant that serves multiple foods.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Orland Park, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I asked for manager they sat me down. Manager came out and asked me maybe 3 questions and asked about availability. Then told me my training hours and assessments that I had to complete.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar.

Interview

I applied online, and received a call less than a week later to come in for an interview. There was only one interview, and it was only around 10 minutes. The manager was friendly, and asked for my general background, as well as a couple other questions. I was told what the general job would look like, and that I would receive a call within the next three days if I was to be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of hospitality?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any work experience? What's your availability?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whittier, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Whittier, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

They were easy questions but the interviewer was very disorganized. He had no information of me, I was almost like a stranger came in. I was done within 5 minutes and he said he would call back but we all know how that ends up.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

Long & tedious I talked to 3 different people and had lunch it took most of the day but it was okay they were friendly I was satisfied it to you

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Brandon, FL).

Interview

I came in to get an application.Oddly enough, I was told to fill it out there . After the application was complete I had to wait for the manager and had the interview right then. It was very easy and I was hired the same day.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with others?   1 Answer