Chili's Grill and Bar To-Go Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

To Go Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied to the job through indeed received a phone call from one of the managers within a week. I was asked to come in for an interview the next day on Wednesday I arrived 10 mins early. Very simple interview questions. She asked me to come into for a second interview with the GM. After the second interview they wait to call you. I didn't receive a call over the weekend. I called Monday the GM was off for two days so I called back that Wednesday and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chili's Grill and Bar

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Spring, TX).

Interview

I knew a friend that worked there so I ended up having a short interview and was hired immediately. It was a bit odd not having an official interview. I took a math and personality test which is a necessary part of the hiring part.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult questions. They asked when I could start training.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a restaraunt opening, so not very hard to get the job. Applied as a host, walked in twenty minutes later. The manager went and printed off my application and sat me down for an interview on the spot. He said he was full on hosts but really wanted to hire me as a Togo specialist and he signed me up for orientation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Morris, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Morris, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

I walked in and asked for a application around 2pm in the afternoon. They had me fill it out on the spot, and then talk with the manager. She asked me about my previous experience and if I was currently employed so she could call them. She then said she would call me later with more details.

Interview Questions

• Can you work well as a team?   1 Answer