Chili's Grill and Bar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

1.9

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Orland Park, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I asked for manager they sat me down. Manager came out and asked me maybe 3 questions and asked about availability. Then told me my training hours and assessments that I had to complete.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar.

Interview

I applied online, and received a call less than a week later to come in for an interview. There was only one interview, and it was only around 10 minutes. The manager was friendly, and asked for my general background, as well as a couple other questions. I was told what the general job would look like, and that I would receive a call within the next three days if I was to be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of hospitality?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any work experience? What's your availability?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

Long & tedious I talked to 3 different people and had lunch it took most of the day but it was okay they were friendly I was satisfied it to you

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whittier, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Whittier, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

They were easy questions but the interviewer was very disorganized. He had no information of me, I was almost like a stranger came in. I was done within 5 minutes and he said he would call back but we all know how that ends up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

There was first a long personality and skills test that was taken online. After that I was contacted for a direct interview. I spoke with with two different managers on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you had to resolve and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Brandon, FL).

Interview

I came in to get an application.Oddly enough, I was told to fill it out there . After the application was complete I had to wait for the manager and had the interview right then. It was very easy and I was hired the same day.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with others?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Muskogee, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Muskogee, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

They really are looking for someone who's well rounded, don't get nervous. they want to see how you are around strangers. They will have other servers watching you as you wait to see how you treat them if you smile or talk or do nothing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and got a email with an interview slot. Called and set it up. Interview went great and next day got a call back for 2nd interview. It went well but I don't know if I got the job or not.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar in December 2016.

Interview

The phone interview was about an hour long. The interviewer was very nice and made me feel comfortable. I feel it went well. The interview ended with me not knowing if I got the job or not. I wish I knew a little more but overall a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

really short waited for manger for a while. she eventually came over begin to tell me about the job and how the process would go. she introduced me to the employees as if I had the job already. Overall great company I just couldn't comply with the ours they were asking for. Great for students and young adults.

Interview Questions

unable to work hours they were requesting