Chili's Grill and Bar Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (San Antonio, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Questions about my work history, whar kind of hours I would like to work, hardesr situation I had been in, asked about my pay and days I would prefer off, also asked if I was willing to travel.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you dealt with a hard situation and how I reacted   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chili's Grill and Bar

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar in July 2010.

Interview

Talked briefly to the area manager. He was kind of arrogant and already knew everything to know about restaurants. I talked about ease of operation and he thought I meant I was looking for an easy job. I tried to explain that I meant you don't want labor intensive food items for people that you are paying eight dollars an hour. His eyes had already glazed over before I finished. It is amazing to watch how fast upper level management forgets what it is like to be in the day to day operations. All three of the local Chili's we go to have really dropped in quality of service and food quality, and I am sure their sales are suffering as well...

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to commute?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer