Chili's Grill and Bar Waitress Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chili's Grill and Bar Waitress Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2016

1.5

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar.

Interview

the interview process was very easy, the managers were very friendly and easy to converse with and made me feel comfortable. I enjoyed how the managers were not very serious, it helped me relax and be myself.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chili's Grill and Bar

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (San Juan, PR) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy a lot of questions about customer services. There are two interviews. When you pass it they send you to central offices and take a test about the whole menu, if you pass it go to training for a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Diberville, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Diberville, MS) in June 2015.

Interview

I arrived ten minutes early. After waiting for roughly 20 minutes, a manager came out and briefly said that they would not be able to conduct the interview that day and If I could call in 3 hours they would reschedule for another time. I called and reschedules for the following day. The interview was very relaxed but I got the feeling they were not looking to hire anyone at that moment.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

interview started late and only lasted 10 minutes. I received information about the store and was asked how I would fit in. I was told about peaks in business during the year which can change your bring home. It was a very laid back interview right at one of the tables in the dining room.

Interview Questions

• How can you use your past employment to help with this job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Tucson, AZ) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied Online. Called. Got an Interview within the next week. Went in and received a call that I got hired the next day.
    Was a very laid back interview. It started off by the manager interviewing me about herself then asked what I like to do on my spare time. Then I talked to the GM.
    Asked about my experience and if I would have difficulty transitioning to their restaurant.
    I waited over an hour at the store to be interview.

Interview Questions

• My weaknesses at my past job and why I left my past job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Blaine, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Blaine, MN) in August 2011.

Interview

I dropped off my application to the manager directly and after looking at my app they invited me in for an interview the next week. They must have really liked my work experience because at they asked me a few questions in the interview about my past serving experience, then they start having me fill out paper work and told me to come back the next week for training.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when a customer complains and they are clearly in the wrong?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Van Buren, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Van Buren, AR) in June 2011.

Interview

Very friendly and job specific. manager was very nice and had a very clean and professional appearance. had a good vibe about working in this restaurant from the moment i stepped in to apply. strongly suggest it to anyone looking for a serving job.

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chili's Grill and Bar (Concord, NC) in January 2009.

Interview

I was first interviewed by the assistant manager. Once he liked my interview, I was then called back a couple days later to have an interview with the manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay was nonnegotiable. Everyone makes 2.13 an hour no matter what.