Chiltern International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chiltern International Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.7

Senior Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Chiltern International in March 2017.

Interview

The interview is fine, not difficult, just asked what do I do in my routine work. However, it's already 1 month after the interview, and they are still reviewing and cannot make a decision. You had better not waste your time with them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to change your job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chiltern International in August 2016.

Interview

Two interviews. The first is a phone interview with your line manager. If you pass the phone interview the line manager sends a draft budget PDF that you must then reproduce in Excel. Once completed the line manager will look it over and get back to you about employment.

Records Management Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chiltern International (Cary, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

Very quick and stress-free. When I left the interview I felt confident that I had the job, and that I would be receiving a call back soon! It was only 3 days after I interviewed that I received the job offer from my computer. I had a start date a week after that!

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chiltern International (Raleigh, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

Nice Hassefree HR and other proces was self explanatory and understandable
    Tickets and other arragements
    for face interview and also loggin and techninal things everything in order one after the other for a interview process
    Great team work with lapse in time

Clinical Research Associate II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chiltern International (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process went rather quickly. From initial recruiter contact, two separate "Go to Meeting" interviews and an offer given; the entire process took just over two weeks. The first meeting was with two project managers and a line manager and the the second included a Line Manager and Sr. CRA from the project team. The entire process was pretty much what I expected in reference to a CRA interview. Questions centered around my experience, specific clinical research questions and situation questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain RECIST to a new CRA? Explain at least five elements of the ICF. How would you deal with a difficult PI during an SIV? How do you prepare for an IMV? If you could be any animal what would it be and why?   Answer Question

Budgets and Proposals Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chiltern International (Wilmington, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy interview with department manager. Spent about an hour going over basic understanding of company and position. Manager was from another city and described the position looking for experience which I did not have, waste of time in the long run. HR unprofessional, hard to get in contact and never followed up with any kind of letter regarding an offer or rejection until I reached out.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chiltern International (King of Prussia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Not intimidating, very friendly process. I had interviewed with two different people. I received notice of being offered the job with a few days. Was made to felt at ease. They did not ask typical interview questions, but were more interested in the skills that I had to offer.

Records Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chiltern International (Durham, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

I met with the manager direct , very imformal, direct and 1:1 we spoke for several hours about how the company is moving, expectations, took a tour of the building

Interview Questions

• What would I bring to the company and how would my skills fit in with the Chiltern way. What makes me excited regarding work. How flexiable am I wihen there are need changes or request   Answer Question

FSP Statistical Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Chiltern International (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

First spoke with the Dept. Director on a phone call which consisted of some technical questions, but none were too in depth. It was mostly a gauge of whether or not I was familiar with some common practices. The second portion was a Skype interview with the hiring manager. She was mostly interested in my work style and my experience with handling different aspects of the job. Both went extremely smooth.

Interview Questions

• Name some of the main domain classes and the datasets that might be contained in them.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chiltern International in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. An online test was completed. Phone interview with HR. Skype interview with 3 separate managers to include a line manager, and 2 project managers. A drug test was required. The entire process went relatively quickly and easily.

Interview Questions

• There was no unexpected questions. Know your FDA GCPs, especially ICF elements.Be prepared for a test prior to the HR interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple. Offer made & accepted. I typically don't negotiate. That's just me & my way though.