China Custom Manufacturing Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at China Custom Manufacturing

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at China Custom Manufacturing (Fremont, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied through a friend, I got the phone interview it was about an hour, Nothing too technical. The interviewer even asked a lots questions about my family.

Then I got the onsite interview, it took a lots time for them to book my flight and they told me there would be a company housing to stay. But when I got there, they told me the place was filled so I could stay on their couch for the night before the interview which is ridiculous.

The actual interview was really long, they asked me about 20 behavior questions, they even asked how to communicate with the other company's accountant. They told me they will let me know the result after a week,they sent me an email ask if I was available a month after the interview, I told them I am still available and I was happy to have another interview , but I've never heard anything back from them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for China Custom Manufacturing

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at China Custom Manufacturing (Fremont, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process is conducted by the secretary and the president. The interview requires the person to answer an approximately 3 page of questions orally, and some conversations in Mandarin Chinese depending on the person's race. The president will give a short speech about his company, the career of this industry, and showing the person some carbon fiber filled plastic parts to arouse one's curiosity to his business. The whole interview process will take about 1-2.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected scenario in the interview is that the president might have fallen asleep while the interview is continuing.   Answer Question