China Mobile Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

China Mobile Communications Interview Questions

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

online interview

Intern Interview

Interview

No technical questions at all. Just ask common questions about your study, your family, your plan. It's more like a free discussion than a formal interview, especially the last step "HR manager interview".

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at China Mobile Communications (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in April 2012.

Interview

it depends on candidates profile...if the interviewer is from the same industry and having experience with good name in the market it does takes so long to judge or to select as compare to the fresh candidate or one from some other industry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

if u have capability to proof yourself then u can negotiate up to ur satisfaction level.

Communication Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at China Mobile Communications (Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)) in July 2011.

Interview

firstly, select the resumes from thousands of resumes from a large number of candidates who graduated from famous universities recently;
    secondly, interview some general questions like your major, achievement, hobbies;
    thirdly, pressure test;
    fourthly, written test and medical test;
    finally, senior managers test.

Interview Questions

• what is the future for our company from your perspective?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Changchun, Jilin (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at China Mobile Communications (Changchun, Jilin (China)) in April 2010.

Interview

Campus interview about communication skills, time availability. It was a cooperation program between university and the company. We had group interview instead of personal interview. The most important part is that if you could communicate with others well, and basic knowledge of telecommunications.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at China Mobile Communications in April 2008.

Interview

if u know what u have achieve, they cant challenge you much.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they are tough