China Southern Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at China Southern Airlines

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Support and Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at China Southern Airlines (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Got Phone interview first and arranged a face to face interview at the next day. The location is very good and the office is small. The manager first used English ask me several questions related to my educational background and work experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you think Aircraft industry? How do you use marketing approach to increase sales profit?   Answer Question

Inventory Interview

Interview

Three rounds interview. Too competitive. Phone interview with HR manager, then face to face interview with supervisor and warehouse general manager. Talked about operation process and ISSO implementation. Meet with all team member and talk about daily responsibilities. Site tour with supervisor and familiar with warehouse and working environment.

IT Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at China Southern Airlines (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in April 2017.

Interview

Very professional HR team. Efficient interview process. Competitive interview with other candidates all come from the good university. But being confident would be important factor to stand out in the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Do you know about the internet invention?   1 Answer

Captain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wuhan, Hubei (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at China Southern Airlines (Wuhan, Hubei (China)) in June 2010.

Interview

Like a meeting, 10-15 examiners,50-100 viewers;include professional skills and knowledge of ATPL.And before the meeting, leaders and other employees flew with me about 16moths,they would give u a appraise;two final flight test would occur aft those surveillance period.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

strong volition,enough patience,hard background,