China Telecom Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

China Telecom Corp Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2017

2.6

Intern Interview

Interview

Internship interview is not a complicated process. Applied online, phone interviewed and then office interview. Normal questions. Like why you choose our company? Why this position? Do you want to become permanent? Do you know how to use Word, Excel? All very easy questions. Be confident. And be yourself. They need interns to complete year-end financials. So timing is important.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at China Telecom Corp in June 2014.

Interview

It was a normal process. However except for one interview they were all done by video. I met with my direct report first. Then with the VP of sales and finally with the Managing Director of Sales. After they called my references included past clients I was offered the position. All based on my experience. What really gave me the position was the fact they I created a Brag Book for them to look at and investigate. From past awards to Stack Ranks. It showed them that all information on my resume as true and that everything I said in the interview was correct. It gave them a history of my success with all the other companies I had worked for.

Interview Questions

• It was the usual questions. Nothing really difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at China Telecom Corp in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was quite relaxed, I was interviewed with HR and the line manager; introduced myself and went through my CV regarding of my degree and previous experiences. The interviewers are really nice, just be yourself and be confident to talk about what you have done.

Cloud Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at China Telecom Corp (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in May 2016.

Interview

4 interviews are finished together within one afternoon.
    Mainly ask about your background, skills.
    Your technology skill will be tested on site by simply asking you several functions or codes.
    Do not forget to show that you are very at learning new things and be humble.

Interview Questions

• What programming language are you proficient?   1 Answer

Market/Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at China Telecom Corp (London, England (UK)).

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at China Telecom Corp (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Easy interview, with the HR and Line manager, they asked me why China Telecom? your previous experience, if you don't have telecom industry experience, they will ask you about that too.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at China Telecom Corp (Hangzhou, Zhejiang (China)) in March 2013.

Interview

3 steps,phone call interview first and then onsite and last is talk to HR manager about details.And also they will have a internship for like 30 days until give u an official offer.

Interview Questions

• How will you apply a specific promotion event to increase new seasonal sale?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at China Telecom Corp in April 2012.

Interview

head hunter reached out via email then i had a phone interview with the head hunter. We agreed to schedule an interview with the hiring manager.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nanjing, Jiangsu (China)

Application

I interviewed at China Telecom Corp (Nanjing, Jiangsu (China)) in June 2011.

Interview

One paper test, then
    3 interviews in a day, 2 are group interviews.

Another internship.

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at China Telecom Corp in August 2010.

Interview

China Telecom is looking for investment opportunities in Europe, mainly IT companies that it can use to enhance its service to business customers and to expand its overall operations.
    So far the company’s fast-growing European offshoot is some way from making any bids, but its managing director Ou Yan says it is “prospecting” for potential acquisitions. “We have started discussions.”