Chinese University of Hong Kong Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chinese University of Hong Kong Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2017

2.6

Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chinese University of Hong Kong.

Interview

One on one interview with 3 profs and also with a representative from HR. They asked me general interview question like self-intro. Took me like 15 minutes and it was not very tense.

Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chinese University of Hong Kong (Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)).

Interview

First a panel interview with 3 members, who asked about my research and teaching. Then submit a video of teaching demonstration for further review. They proceeded rather quickly after receiving all application files.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sha Tin (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chinese University of Hong Kong (Sha Tin (Hong Kong)) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a panel interview. There were 2 interviewers. The face-to-face interview was quite normal but the skill tests were very difficult. Interviewers had to write 2 essays and attend typing test in 2 hours.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sha Tin (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chinese University of Hong Kong (Sha Tin (Hong Kong)) in April 2017.

Interview

Checked my education background and experience based on my CV first, then described the job content for reference, followed by a few questions about my relevant skills, publications and knowledge on this field.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interviewed by the PI. It was quite relaxing and they asked you about your background and related experience. Not harsh at all. But I think it really depends on who interviews you.

Interview Questions

• education background, previous work experience, future plan, etc..   Answer Question

Student Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chinese University of Hong Kong (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2017.

Interview

not idea about the interview process, you just have to apply for the job online and then the staff will call u. Perhaps she may ask you some simple questions for the background check. Anyway, there is nothing to worry regarding the interview process. U can get it anyway.

GlobalProgram Interview

Interview

It is a group interview, 8-10 people in the room, 2 examiners
    1. everyone introduces himself / herself
    2. group discussion
    3. everyone dicusses and gives opinion on the topics, on average you can speak twice in the discussion

Interview Questions

• how do you think we can improve IT industry at Hong Kong?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chinese University of Hong Kong.

Interview

There is a written test about the research topic, including the methodology. A test with the use of Excel is required. Constructing chart is necessary. Then face-to-face interview with 2 professors.

Part Time Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chinese University of Hong Kong (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

Some discussion about your former experience, especially your computer competency, and check your time availability. But the questions are simple. And later a written test was given. It's a extremely easy test tests your computer ability

Interview Questions

• Did you have any programming experience. How good is your word. How many time do you have per week   Answer Question

Junior Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ma Liu Shui (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chinese University of Hong Kong (Ma Liu Shui (Hong Kong)) in July 2015.

Interview

The process took about a week; I applied online, then three days later the Dept called me for scheduling an interview a few days later. I completed a written test and then was interviewed by a panel for 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Self-introduction, what is your goal in future, describe your thesis, why would you apply the job, do you acquire certain skills...   Answer Question