Chipotle Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chipotle Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Chipotle

2.1

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Pretty simple straight forward interview. Just ask you pretty general questions. One round one the phone and then onsite with 2 or 3 managers. I was just asked about my prior experiences and why you want to work at the company

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle in October 2016.

Interview

Very basic questions in the first interview they basically just want to get to know you and if you would fit with the culture of Chipotle and the crew members. The managers were friendly and open.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Omaha, NE) in June 2015.

Interview

I had two different interviews. Apprentice personally came to interview me and he asked me several questions, such as my personal info, work experience, the reason I want to work and weakness/strength etc. It wasn't that hard but I think it will be easier if you know and understand their vision, mission, and reason why you want to work.

Interview Questions

• why do you think you would be a good fit for this position   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Washington, DC) in June 2014.

Interview

My first interview was with a group of prospective employees, they ask a few questions to get to know who you are. Then there was a second interview was with the crew to see if you would fit in. Sometimes there are three but that depends. Will know on spot if you get the job.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

They want you to know about the culture of chipotle and their mission. If you don't talk about the high standards Chipotle aims for with the environment and farmers then you aren't a strong candidate.

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Knoxville, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

I knew someone working at the store and thereby avoided the standard group interview. Let's face it, I would not have gotten this job without nepotism.
    Interview encompassed sitting at a table at the store during a lull period and having a conversation with him about myself and my interest in Chipotle.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember. This was 3 years ago.
      But, questions generally revolved around your character, values, and why Chipotle inspired you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Annapolis, MD) in November 2017.

Interview

You must know what you want to say. As well as be honest and don’t look anywhere else beside the interviewers eyes. Win them over because remember, you’re not the only person that’s wants the job and you don’t have a guaranteed pass.

Anonymous Employee in Canoga Park, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Canoga Park, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

They call you in for an interview with one of the shift managers and ask you typical questions like, why do you want to work here and why are you leaving your current job. It was more of a friendly conversation and not too technical since they do have hands on training.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

It was a brief interview. She maybe asked 2 questions. I was interviewed with one other person. It felt like a competition. Wasn’t a great experience. It was clear the other person got the job after the first question.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle in May 2017.

Interview

As i arrived at chipotle i was informed me and 6 other people were in line for the same time frame . Also we had to wait an hour before the interview even start