Chipotle Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 30, 2017

2.1

76 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

It was a brief interview. She maybe asked 2 questions. I was interviewed with one other person. It felt like a competition. Wasn’t a great experience. It was clear the other person got the job after the first question.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle in November 2017.

Interview

Very smooth process. My interviewer was very respectful and she was very nice. Got there 10 minutes early and she was at the interview at the exact time. Very satisfied with the interview

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

There's usually about 2-3 interviews before you actually get hired or not. First is the service managers and random crew depending on how busy it is, but then the last interview is with the general manager. I would recommend looking into the company more before interview.

Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and very professional managers and crew team polite kind confident the environment was welcoming and professional my experience overall and was exceptional professional and quick and easy

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle in October 2017.

Interview

Had an interview with an employee. They asked my availability and describe myself. All went well and said I should wait for a second call, but never got it.

Anonymous Employee in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chipotle (Northridge, CA).

Interview

Great job experience if you are just starting out. They asked whether I attended to school. They also asked how I deal with high pressure situations. Since it was my first job I just explained a time in school when something was due in a short amount of time. They are here to make strong employees.

Interview Questions

• A difficult question they asked was why I wanted the position. It caught me off guard as this was my first job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (White Plains, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I was told i had the job then told it was by accident. When i came in to fill out paperwork they said we sent a email. I checked it said i didnt get the job!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Torrance, CA).

Interview

The interview started on time. It was a group interview so there were about 12 other people there which made the interview pretty long. They only asked about 5 questions. Some were NOT your basic interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Raleigh, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

I was nervous but went in & it was super easy! We had a group interview with myself , the manager & 3 other people. It was really laid back & the questions were NOT super Hard! Also, it didnt last very long. Simple & Straight to the Chase. I was immediately offered the Job & got a Tour of the BOH following the Interview. Just be yourself & know about the History of Chipotle.. Founder, 13 characteristics etc!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aiken, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Aiken, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

Super quick and easy, group interview, went in and waited for the rest of the group, I was wearing business casual, they wore jeans. General manager wanted to know about me as a person, and why Chipotle, and then superhero powers

Interview Questions

• If I could have any super powers what would they be and why?   1 Answer
    • Just questions about who I was as a person   1 Answer
    • Why Chipotle   Answer Question