Chipotle Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chipotle Cashier Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Antonio, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I was asked why chipotle? That was the only question that all the videos i watched said they would ask, and they did. I think i was overly prepared.

I memorized the founders name: Steve Ells
It was founded in 93
I found out he was classically trained to be a chef. Just way more info than i needed to know.

We were told (two people) that we would be e-mailed if we qualified for a second interview. It was quick and i Honestly don't know where i stand as far as getting a call back.

A lot of the interviewed people said, "if they want to e-mail you, you didn't get the job". So...idk.

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Fremont, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I came into chipotle sat for around 5 mins and waited... a manager came out and asked me maybe 3 questions if that and I was hired on the spot... questionable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheaton, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Wheaton, IL).

Interview

You meet with the manager first, he or she asks questions about you, and then do another interview with the crew members. The manager wants the workers see if they can work with you or not. Then if they approve, you're hired and then you start going through a very long orientation.

Interview Questions

• How can this job help you with your career in the future?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY).

Interview

Short and To the point. Was taken on a brief tour afterward. Received a call back before the day was over with an offer. Staff was very friendly and warming.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and within a day they sent me an email inviting me for an interview. I went in 30 mins early to make a good impression. The interview wasn't very hard they asked about my availability, experience and qualities.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Since Chipotle is near my campus, there really was not an interview. They just hire college students who are interested in the position. Frankly, I have nothing negative to say about the company since it is just a college job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Yonkers, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

i had an interview at 4:30 but it was VERY unprofessional and they had me waiting and came out at 5:30. Then i was interviewed by a girl who was very unprofessional and still in high school (instead of the manager) I never met the manager. She asked me basic questions (she gave me different scenarios and asked what i would do) she also said "how would you describe yourself". interview lasted 12 minutes and she never even told me when to expect a call. I had an interview in October and i never heard from them since then. They never even emailed me or called to say i didn't get the job. After about a month i called them and asked what's the status of my interview. She told me i'd get an email from the manager that night or the next morning.Till this day no email or call. VERY VERY unprofessional. But overall interview as enjoyable, and we both laughed and it wasn't so bad.

Interview Questions

• how would you describe yourself (using 13 characteristics)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bluffton, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Bluffton, SC).

Interview

I applied online and got a call a few days later asking to come in the next day for an interview. It was a group interview when I showed up, very casual. The manager would ask a question then go around and ask for answers.. then after that she thanked us and said she'd be in touch soon. I got a call the next day asking to come back for a second interview. This interview was with the assistant manager and a couple team members and they basically just got to know me and said I was hired. It was very chill and friendly and fast.. I got hired within 4 days of applying and started working 2 days after that

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Seattle, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

Very delayed disorganized didn't know what he was doing store was dirty employees disorganized the whole process was sloppy and uncomfortable management sucked the staff was really lost did not follow through with any online specifics

Interview Questions

• What kind of animal I would be   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

I went to a interview a week ago, I sat down with Three other people, the kitchen manager came to interview. He asked us about our selves such as our age etc. then he asked us to write down our info such as our phone number and email . I haven't heard from them after that