Chipotle Interview Questions in Columbus, OH | Glassdoor

Chipotle Interview Questions in Columbus, OH

2.4

Anonymous Employee in New Albany, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (New Albany, OH).

Interview

I was interviewed by someone I assume? to be the assistant manager and they said they would put in a good word for me, then the actual manager came out and interviewed me and gave me a job on the spot. This was only my first interview!!

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Columbus, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was simple. I went in at the time they asked me to come in, and the store managers asked me the obvious questions: "Why do you want to work at Chipotle?," What Skills Can You Bring?," etc etc. What made this interview unique is that multiple crew members also came by and asked me their own questions. When I got hired, I learned that the managers want the staff to be as cool with the hiring decision as they are.

Chipotle Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Columbus, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

It was not that bad, they asked simple questions. They gave me a free drink but I did not get a call back. Probably because I didn't give them the right number lol I'm an idiot

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What is food integrity
      What do you know about the company
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle (Columbus, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was called in for an interview 20 minutes later for the next day. When I showed up to the interview I was asked to sit and wait and they gave me a free drink. Finally after 10 minutes of my scheduled time, the manager came out and questioned me. Then he told me he would pull my application and get in contact with me.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why Chipotle?
      2. What skills do you have that we could use?
      3. How would your friends describe you?
      4. What do you know about Chipotle?
      5. Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
      Answer Question

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Chipotle (Columbus, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

The longest and most drawn out interview. Applied in October of 2014. Started my first of six interviews in November 2014, completed my sixth final interview in January 2015. The interview questions are all very simple. During the six interviews I spoke with a total of 13 people. On the final interview, I was asked all the same questions. Three days later I got an email that they loved me, but went with another candidate that had more experience in the industry. They could have got that from our initial resume submission, and not wasted my time. One interview was in Chicago. They paid for my flight, told me to pay for my commute (taxi) to and from airport, and save receipts as they would reimburse. Once they did decided to move forward with the other candidate, I asked how they wanted me to send receipts for reimbursement. No further returned emails from chipotle. They talk about a great culture, but do not appear to honor that culture.

Interview Questions

• What kind of leader are you? What do you do for fun? Three words that best describe you?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Columbus, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

They ask you about Chipotle's history, some of your history (education, hobbies, so on), your goals. Normal stuff. Interviewing process is a bit more complicated than it should be, which is why I didn't pursue it. First you interview with 2 manager personnel, then again, and then lastly with the whole crew so they all can decide. I couldn't afford the gas to go there three times without a guarantee. However, they're very nice.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Chipotle's history?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Columbus, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very intense. I was interviewed three separate times before I began work. During the third time, every crew member that was in the restaurant at that time talked to me. They want to be sure you will get along with their current employees. I also spoke with the GM and the GM Apprentice twice. Their questions were very involved and they seemed truly enthusiastic in finding out who I am as a person. It was a tough process, but it was not stressful since my interviewers made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Here at Chipotle, our motto is "Food with Integrity." What does that phrase mean to you personally?   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Columbus, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

submit online resume, receive email and schedule interview time, actual interview.
    get hired, background check, submit id, orientation, start working, order slip resistent shoes, watch orientation videos and initial learning videos.

Fixed Asset Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Westerville, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. Began the inter view process online through a video recording program. Then met with department in person. Called back for another interview with managers. Was offered the position after a week.

Interview Questions

• How would you empower the people you work with?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Requested more money took some time but it was approved.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chipotle (Columbus, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

interviewed once, started work 2 months later because they forget about me, i had to call gm everyday till she finally call me back. After she finally interviewed me i came in while they were opening and had to meet the crew and tell them why they should hire me! The Crew makes the decision if someone should be hired. Crew also has the power to fire!

Interview Questions

• Qualities i had that could benefit the whole team   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation