Chipotle Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.1

96 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Spoke to several people in the store. It was relaxed and an easy interview. The hiring process is straightforward, and simple. It doesn't really take much to get hired, because most stores seem to be short staffed. Dress up, and bring a resume and you're good to go.

Interview Questions

• Can you work nights, and close? Can you work day shifts? What does teamwork mean to you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I talked to a crew member and she said she would get the manager. I ended up waiting for 30 minutes because she forgot. Luckily I talked to another member and they got the manager right away. Waiting anxious

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Beaverton, OR) in September 2017.

Interview

I submitted the application online. Received call to come in. Hired on spot. Completed work day files. Came in to give SSN and ID. Came back a week later for orientation. Came back week latet for first day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Bernardino, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received an email three or so days later to interview the next week. Interview was held by GM with me and two other applicants. Offered us a drink at the beginning. Fairly casual.

Crew Interview

Interview

Waited over 30 minutes with 4 other people for a manager to finally come talk to us. Manager asks what we all know about Chipotle. At the end the manager says there's too many people here and says she'll call the rest of us back within the next two hours She literally said the words "I'll call the rest of you back, I promise". No call. She picks two people for round two interviews. One person who said almost nothing in the interview except that they were referred by the interviewer's friend and one person the manager recognized for always being there. Completely unprofessional interview and unqualified interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Q: What do you know about Chipotle?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY).

Interview

Three interviews. Two with management, one with a crew member. The questions were basic, but it takes forever to get through the process. I had to call for every interview. It seemed like they didn't care about the new people.

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle (Lowell, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Casual interview. Another girl came in for the interview so it just turned into a mini group interview. The GM just wanted to get a feel of how you feel about people, food, and why you want to work there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Chipotle?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

National career day came in at 8:00am. Sat down with a high schooler who was there to interview. I checked in and the interview began in 5 mins. General manager and store manager approach us and interview us at the same time. Asked questions routine to what I found on the chipotle site. And asked about the characteristics and where I see myself in 2-5 years. And what can I bring to benefit chipotle. I answered to the best of my knowledge and night before did some studying on what chipotle was all about. The kid next to me stumbled over his words and had no knowledge of the company other than the burritos were alright. And was very nervous and told them it was his first interview and job. They are a fast casual food service and hold a higher standard in fast food. They look for distinct characteristics so display them and drop some chipotle knowledge. At the end of the interview they said we will receive a phone call if we made it and if not will get a email say they couldn't offer you a position. When I know if I made the team or not. I will update this post.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY).

Interview

met with crew members and managers discuss chipotle as a crew and test your knowledge at the company, just research the company and know your facts and you should be good

Anonymous Employee in Glen Ellyn, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Glen Ellyn, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

interview with general manager and crew. not still sure if they do this format anymore. the job interview process was very straight forward. you get a couple hundred dollars as an employee for referring a friend if they get hired and work for some time. the application to hire could take a long time depending on the manager's competence