Chipotle Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chipotle Crew Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Marcos, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

four interviews for a crew position. G.M. K.M. Service manager, 5 managers and 6 employees They were disorganized. They did not seem to have their act together. Had to reschedule twice because of them.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you can work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

When interviewing at chipotle, the interview process takes a while to complete. I personally went to 3 interviews meeting members of the crew and manager team, and have still not gotten a confirmation of my employment despite performing well in the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Know the characteristics the organization wants their employers to embody. View website   Answer Question

Crew Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied in the beginning of March and got a call back 2 weeks later. Went in for an interview and their were 10 girls. They split us up in 2 groups of 5 and started to interview us. The other group was boring and they left like 7 minutes before us. In our group their was this older woman who seemed like she was trying out for the cheerleading team and they basically salivated all over her. They knew they were going to choose her but they still waisted my time asking me for a second interview. They acted like they were interested, even took me to look around the store, but as soon as the interview was over their whole demeanor went from friendly to cold. They knew they were hiring the old proud crowd girl. As I left the 1st interview the boys came in. It literally looked like they were going to school with their nike hats, shoes, hollister sweaters etc. It pisses me off now because I came dressed professionally both times and they still probably hired those losers who could not dress up for a day, they fit the image I guess. Basically if you are outgoing and express a passion to work then you will get the job. I honestly felt like I would have gotten the job if the old cheerleader woman was not there. But, I was not going to pretend to be THAT enthusiastic when I'm not! Know what Food with Integrity is. Research Steve Ells and know your 13 characteristics.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Irvine, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Got an interview within the first day i applied. Once i interviewed with the apprentice he asked me to come in the afternoon to interview with the general manager. And i got hired the next day.

Crew Interview

Interview

Just pretend to love animals and the "healthy" lifestyle and you will be golden. As far as I have heard every store does their own hiring so they will all be different.

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Gurnee, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Three stage process. First interview with service manager, then second with general manager or restauranteur. Third interview is with the entire staff. They hire based on their 13 characteristics. If you can make it through the first two interviews, it is almost guaranteed that you will be hired. Questions aren't difficult, they are more or less feeling out your personality and if you will fit in with the team. Act enthusiastic, and ask questions. Be engaged with the interviewers and if you make it to the group interview, just relax and chat with the team.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Chicago, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview process is 3 separate interviews, first with a manager below GM, 2nd is the GM, 3rd and final is with the crew. they decide to hire you or not!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Chipotle? What can you do to make our team better?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colma, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Colma, CA).

Interview

Apply online, they called me the next day for a interview

Interview Questions

• introduce yourself and they asked something about your future plans. that was literally all it was.. it still baffles my mind. it was a 2 person group interview for like a minute and a half   Answer Question

Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle in November 2013.

Interview

They called and set me up for an interview two days after I applied. Went through a three person interview process and the called me the next day and said I had the job!

Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Very easy interview, just make sure you study the background of the company prior to interviewing.