Chipotle Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,351 Interview Reviews

2.1

1,351 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Interview

It was pretty simple. First they ask you about yourself. (If your in school, what you do in your free time). Then they'll ask why do you wanna work there. They'll ask for your availability. Then within the next week you get a call back.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing here? (Like
    Where would you be good at)   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

barely got interviewed, the manager was new and had no idea what he was doing, kept walking around doing other stuff, not listening to me, not answering my questions

Interview Questions

• He asked about my availability (even though I filled that out in the online application)   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

It was pretty easy. It was light and refreshing. It was kinda of intimidating for a moment.It was a group interview. There was another interviewee right there, so it was like she and i kinda of piggyback on each others answers which is not good.

Interview Questions

• If i were to hire you, what would be the hardest thing to do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wheaton, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Wheaton, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online around Thanksgiving, and though I thought I wouldn’t get a call, I got one January 10th. They called me in for an interview the next day. The first interview, I met with a crew member and they asked me basic questions about myself and the company history. She was impressed and asked me to come back the next day to meet with the general manager and the assistant manager. I met with them the next day, and they asked me the same type of questions, and then explained what my job responsibilities would be, and they said they’d let me know in 24-36 hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chipotle (North Hollywood, CA).

Interview

It was simple yet not organized. The manager i’m assuming wasn’t too sure what to ask. Although him being unsure made me ease my mind. It was about a 20 minute interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maricopa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Maricopa, AZ).

Interview

frustrating i wanted to yell at the manger he was on his phone half the time while asking questions. Just tell me to go don't keep asking me questions that you really don't care to know.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle (Chicago, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

I waited for about 15 minutes for someone to come interview me after asking. The guy interviewing me was a very nice guy. The guy didn't ask me anything specifically difficult to answer. The hardest question was probably why choose Chipotle, but you could just search up some answers for that.

Interview Questions

• 1. Availability.
      2. Describe yourself.
      3. Why Chipotle?
      4.What I'm interested in   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

I got a call a few days after I applied. Went to my first interview and was interviewed by one of the Kitchen Managers. Got a call back 2 days later for second interview. 2nd interview was by the manager. Got a call back 2 days later for third interview. Third interview was by the crew and that same day I got the job. All 3 interviews were group interviews

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later got an email for one of the managers to schedule an interview. I went in for my interview with the general manager, she was really friendly. She asked me basic interview questions and told me a little bit about her restaurant. Just be very nice and outgoing and you’ll get the job! Overall a good and easy interview, I got the job.

Crew Member Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Very easy and fast. Comfortable experience. The store wasn’t open yet so I sat one on one with a manager in the dining area. She took a few call and even text me something during the interview. The questions were very basic and easy to answer. She told me more information on how she runs her store than asking questions. I got a disappointing look when I didn’t want to accept the offer on the spot. I said I wanted to weigh my options and make sure I was choosing a job that was going to fit my school schedule and lifestyle the best and they didn’t seem to like that. Overall a positive and easy experience though.

Interview Questions

• How do you take constructive criticism?   1 Answer