Chipotle Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,270 Interview Reviews

2.1

1,270 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Prescott, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Prescott, AZ).

Interview

Sat down with the GM after a pretty long wait, they were interviewing two other people. Asked pretty basic questions, some about the background of their. Kept a smile on my face and positive energy throughout the process & they hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do you know of our 13 pillars of character?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Fresno, CA).

Interview

It was a group interview and felt fairly laid back. The interviewer was someone who was training to be a manager though, and it was clear she didn't really know how to lead an interview yet. She was mainly focused on how we would fit in with the existing crew. I don't think it's really fair to judge someone's personality while they're being interviewed; some people really know how to work interviews and then they're terrible in their everyday life, and others are nervous during them and are different once they're comfortable. All together I guess it felt more like a popularity contest I guess.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about Chipotle?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Interview

It was quick and very informative about the role. In addition, they were very much interested in your vs. your answer. How you acted and the characteristics you display.

Interview Questions

• What would you change about the way you see other chipotle's ran?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Athens, OH).

Interview

This interview took place at the Athens, Ohio Chipotle on Court Street. Seemed like a great location for a college kid working part-time but I received a very bad impression.

First interview went smoothly though the interview took place out front among the customers. Interviewer asked easy, standard questions. I was asked to come back for a second interview with the general manager the next day.

I arrived but the place was packed. I waited 30-40 minutes. Eventually the manager came out and said she couldn't do any interviews, estimating that it would be 1.5 hours before the rush would end. She offered me free food. I told her I understood, as these things sometimes happen. I would be back tomorrow.

I showed up the next day. This time I expected to have the interview back in their office or somewhere quiet. But no, I had the interview again out front. Both her and I had to yell to be heard. Much to my frustration, she asked me the exact same questions I had been asked two days prior. Then she asked if I had had a job before. I'd given an online application with a 5-year-long job history and in the two days it took to finally have an interview, she hadn't looked at it. She didn't take any notes or respond to any of my answers. This interview was even shorter than the first.

I dislike lodging complaints but this Chipotle's interviewing procedures needs serious change. I won't work here if I do receive an offer.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I went in for an open interview. I waited about 20 minutes to speak with the manager but they were really nice and it went by quickly. I was told they were mainly looking for people who wanted to eventually be a manager at that time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Tucson, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

I came into the location after receiving an interview time through email, and was sat and waiting for 20-30 minutes before they came out. It seemed brief and cold.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer to my team?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • How would your friends describe you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Mesa, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

The guy that interviewed me was sooo nice!! I had to wait about 20-30 minutes before someone actually got to me but the interview was quick and easy and he talked the majority of the time. At the end we scheduled another interview for this Sunday

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they reached back within 3 days. I came into the location about 10-15 minutes before the time they gave me. I sat waiting until they asked me to go downstairs to have an interview with the apprentice. She was very talkative and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • what do you see yourself doing within the next 5 years?   1 Answer
    • what do you know about chipotle?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online Friday was called to schedule and interview Sunday had interview on Tuesday. Arrived 15 min early interviewed with a manager simple and fun felt like a normal conversation ask questions! Was very pleased with me wanting to get to know him. Offered me the job on the spot said will send an email and once I fill out paper work give a call to come in looking to have me start this upcoming Monday.

Anonymous Employee in North Port, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chipotle (North Port, FL).

Interview

it was a quick brief interview, some of the generic questions, but Chipotle has these 13 characteristics they believe can not be taught, they want all employees to have them