Chipotle Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,092 Interview Reviews

2.2

1,092 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email asking me to come in for an interview. Was a group interview. Only asked 3 questions.

One of the most unprofessional interviews i have ever had.

Had in the front of the restaurant where people were eating and loud music was playing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.

What type of animal would you be. This is such a stupid question.

Availability
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingman, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Kingman, AZ).

Interview

I applied online and they called me the next day. The day after they called me I went in for my interview.
    I had 6 interviews. It was ridiculous. Each time, they didn't write anything down. They asked me the same questions and didn't really seem to know what they were doing. It was all very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

I got hired at Sonic Drive-In.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

My first went interview went okay I didn't really do my research about the company well so they just set up a second later which went by more smoothly since I did the research this time. I was accepted the job but I did not take the offer since I was only looking for something seasonal

Crew Member Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Interviewed first with GM then when crew member. GM interview felt like an interrogation, crew member was nice but his part of the interview seemed unnecessary and they were both trying to rush out of it. Really opened up and gave it my all. Glad I'm not working here.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at chipotle?   Answer Question
    • If there was one reason I should
      NOT hire you, what would it be?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casa Grande, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Casa Grande, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

Have multiple friends that work there and they all helped put in a good word for me. Had to submit an application 3 times to even get a confirmation email back. A week later I got another email confirming a time for an interview. When I got there the 2 crew members interviewing were very lax but almost rushing the me and the 2 other people getting interviewed. I answered all the questions nice and had the interviewer and one of the other people getting interviewed both compliment me on my performance. A few hours later I got a email saying I didn't get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview 2 days after the phone call. I arrived a few minutes early just to be safe. The interview was with one of the managers and was about 5 minutes long. She asked basic questions. 2 weeks later, I was the one who called to come in for a 2nd interview. This interview was with the manager who interviewed me the last time and the general manager. The questions they asked me were the same as the 1st interview. The general manager told me on the spot that she wanted me to meet the crew so I met the afternoon crew that day (which took an hour). You get to talk to the crew one on one in the kitchen just to get to know them and vice versa. When I was done, the General Manager told me to meet the morning crew on the weekend early morning. I met them and it was the same as the day I met the afternoon crew. Each one of these interviews took about 5 minutes or less.

Interview Questions

• Why chipotle?
      Why should we NOT hire you?
      What do you know about chipotle?
      In one word, how would your friends describe you? (use one of the 13 characteristics)
      6 Answers

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Interview lasted 10 minutes,they ask like why u wanna work there,what's ur availability,they tell u about the company and what it's about I didn't get the job,he didn't look interested in the interview,he kept looking back and forth from outside when I looked in the eye.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, the next day they called for an interview. The interview questions were a little off to me. Nothing about the 13 characteristics or Chipotles vision. I thought it went good but no offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Got an email to come in at the time of my choosing. There were 3 other people also waiting as I showed up. They asked about 3 questions and gave each of us a turn. Then they have us write down our full name along with telephone number and our availability. They will only call back or text back who will move on to the next interview. I didn't make it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY).

Interview

They called me back the day after I applied. The interview was easy and at the end they offered me a free burrito. I suggest learning about their company history.