Chipotle Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,333 Interview Reviews

2.1

1,333 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Interview

It was pretty simple. First they ask you about yourself. (If your in school, what you do in your free time). Then they'll ask why do you wanna work there. They'll ask for your availability. Then within the next week you get a call back.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing here? (Like
    Where would you be good at)   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maricopa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Maricopa, AZ).

Interview

frustrating i wanted to yell at the manger he was on his phone half the time while asking questions. Just tell me to go don't keep asking me questions that you really don't care to know.

Crew Member Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Very easy and fast. Comfortable experience. The store wasn’t open yet so I sat one on one with a manager in the dining area. She took a few call and even text me something during the interview. The questions were very basic and easy to answer. She told me more information on how she runs her store than asking questions. I got a disappointing look when I didn’t want to accept the offer on the spot. I said I wanted to weigh my options and make sure I was choosing a job that was going to fit my school schedule and lifestyle the best and they didn’t seem to like that. Overall a positive and easy experience though.

Interview Questions

• How do you take constructive criticism?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later got an email for one of the managers to schedule an interview. I went in for my interview with the general manager, she was really friendly. She asked me basic interview questions and told me a little bit about her restaurant. Just be very nice and outgoing and you’ll get the job! Overall a good and easy interview, I got the job.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Overall the Interview was alright. Nothing awkward. Just keep a smile do your research. I got free meal out of this. Make it as if you need this job. Make them realize you have handle any obstacles

Anonymous Employee in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Delray Beach, FL).

Interview

Th interview was nice and short, I only had one interview. First it was with a manager after that I got a crew interview. The crew members pretty much asked me the same questions as the manager did Why do I like Chipotle? Blase Blase

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

The first interview was conducted in a group of other candidates by other managers to see if we knew the 13 characteristics and would thrive in the workplace. Second interview concerned interacting with other crew members to see if personalities clicked.

Interview Questions

• They asked about the 13 characteristics, if you know those you'll be fine   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I had a group interview and it was pretty chill except people didnt know when to answer because anyone could answer at any time. everyone was giving the same general answers too so i tried to be a little different from the rest

Interview Questions

• why chipotle, what do you like to do in your spare time, any questions?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I came in for my 3-4:30 p.m. slot at approximately 3:45. I was given a drink and asked to sit and wait for the interview person. Some time later the person that interviewed me was actually an employee. Questions weren't too hard. They were surprised I knew as much history of the company as I did. When asked what hours would I work the interview person didn't understand my hours were only weekends and gave me a funny look the I clarified.

What really threw me off was the fact that she said the other person interviewing for the same position was right on the other side, she said it like it was supposed to intimidate me. I don't recommend getting a job at Chipotle AT ALL.

This being where I came in dressed smartly for an interview the other person came in in causal "I don't care" clothes . Secondly as I was leaving I heard their entire conversation was in spanish and all the workers at this establishment were hispanic as well. I especially felt discriminated against as I received an email that I did not get the job. Come to find out my other friend had the same experience as a black candidate.

Anonymous Employee in Ramsey, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Ramsey, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was super nice! Did not really ask me any questions on my knowledge of Chipotle, but I would still highly suggest to do your research (history/mission). Interviewer just wanted to get a sense of who I was - my strengths, passions, personality, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience when someone was rude to you. How did you handle it?   Answer Question