Chipotle Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,218 Interview Reviews

2.1

1,218 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Prescott, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Prescott, AZ).

Interview

Sat down with the GM after a pretty long wait, they were interviewing two other people. Asked pretty basic questions, some about the background of their. Kept a smile on my face and positive energy throughout the process & they hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I got hired during the NRO (New Restaurant Opening) process and so I was contacted through the phone and then brought in for an interview with the General Manager. Usually you come back for an interview three different times (once with one manager, then again with a different manager, and then a third time with three crew members) but sometimes they do all three interviews on the same day. During my interview I was invited back for a group interview which was pretty standard for the NRO process. Chipotle looks for 13 key characteristics that every crew member needs to have in order to get hired. If you're getting hired they will usually tell you right on the spot but on some occasions they have called within 48 hours to let you know if you got the job.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Interview was pretty informal - the store GM, apprentice, and 2 crew members sat down with me and asked me a few pretty basic questions that related to their corporate culture. Having done some background research on the company is pretty useful.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online and received a call to schedule an interview a week later. When I got there, I found out it was a group interview. The crew was very nice and offered us all drinks. We then met with the GM and went outside to proceeded with the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Jacksonville, NC).

Interview

Applied online. Got an email the next day scheduling a interview for a few days later. Went to interview and got the job on the spot. Everyone was super welcoming!

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

It was ok. Got in there, felt pretty confident. It was a group interview. However, when the interview was over, we were told "we are already fully staffed". Why interview then?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chipotle (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I got an interview during a college career fair. Got to sign up for it and then we got to wait till they called us up. Then you just sit down while they ask you question. For me though, we went straight to the asking them question. So prepare for that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorestown, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Moorestown, NJ).

Interview

A complete waste of time, energy, and gas. The interview itself lasted 3 minutes. The questions don't give you a chance to let them know who you really are, it's really about them and feeding the ego of their company in a way that will make them like you. Why chipotle? If you don't fit into their very narrow and unrealistic set of character traits, do not expect a call back. It is a POPULATITY CONTEST over there. It doesn't matter that you work hard and are willing to do whatever it is they need you to do and more. I did two interviews, one in Moorestown and the other in Cherry Hill, both the same day. A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. They asked me the same three questions at both locations, and both interviews were less than 3 minutes. Completely stupid and ridiculous that they actually consider that to be a proper interview. Then they had the nerve after putting me through all of that not to offer me a position that I would be able to do a hundred times better than the lazy and rude employees that they have now. Don't bother unless you are willing not to be yourself.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Very casual. Was interviewed by managers, crew members, etc. They asked a little bit about the company to test your knowledge but looked more for personality and if you would fit well with the rest of the crew.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Eagan, MN) in July 2017.

Interview

I submitted an application online, and received a phone call the following day to set up an interview. The interview was scheduled for the day after I received the phone call. I went in for the interview, and had a brief three minute interview with presumably a crew member, and then immediately afterwards had an interview with the GM, which took about 20 minutes. Asked quite a few questions mostly relating to who I am as a person, and my applicability to Chipotle. I was told that I would receive an email stating whether or not I'm hired, and as of now, I'm writing this review the day of having done the interview, so I have not received word back yet. Fingers crossed.

Interview Questions

• What would you contribute to the Chipotle team if you were hired?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a little about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Chipotle? (DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THE COMPANY, they commonly ask quite a few questions testing your knowledge of the company)   Answer Question