Chipotle Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,355 Interview Reviews

2.1

1,355 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Interview

It was pretty simple. First they ask you about yourself. (If your in school, what you do in your free time). Then they'll ask why do you wanna work there. They'll ask for your availability. Then within the next week you get a call back.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing here? (Like
    Where would you be good at)   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I filled out an online application to get an interview, and the interview was a group one so there were six of us sitting around a table. They asked us five or six questions and had each of us respond to the different questions. At the end of the interview they said that if they were going to hire you, or give you another interview, you would hear from them later that day.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online and received an email inviting me to a group interview. The interviewer asked each of us a few simple questions, told us some background on their experience, and the restaurant's needs. We were asked to put our contact info and availability on a sheet of paper and were promised a call notifying us of an outcome.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Where do you see yourself in 6 months?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Very basic interview asking previous employment and interests. It seemed they only wanted to hire people they think they would like on their team and not necessarily if you had experience or not.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

barely got interviewed, the manager was new and had no idea what he was doing, kept walking around doing other stuff, not listening to me, not answering my questions

Interview Questions

• He asked about my availability (even though I filled that out in the online application)   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

It was pretty easy. It was light and refreshing. It was kinda of intimidating for a moment.It was a group interview. There was another interviewee right there, so it was like she and i kinda of piggyback on each others answers which is not good.

Interview Questions

• If i were to hire you, what would be the hardest thing to do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wheaton, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Wheaton, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online around Thanksgiving, and though I thought I wouldn’t get a call, I got one January 10th. They called me in for an interview the next day. The first interview, I met with a crew member and they asked me basic questions about myself and the company history. She was impressed and asked me to come back the next day to meet with the general manager and the assistant manager. I met with them the next day, and they asked me the same type of questions, and then explained what my job responsibilities would be, and they said they’d let me know in 24-36 hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chipotle (North Hollywood, CA).

Interview

It was simple yet not organized. The manager i’m assuming wasn’t too sure what to ask. Although him being unsure made me ease my mind. It was about a 20 minute interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maricopa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Maricopa, AZ).

Interview

frustrating i wanted to yell at the manger he was on his phone half the time while asking questions. Just tell me to go don't keep asking me questions that you really don't care to know.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later got an email for one of the managers to schedule an interview. I went in for my interview with the general manager, she was really friendly. She asked me basic interview questions and told me a little bit about her restaurant. Just be very nice and outgoing and you’ll get the job! Overall a good and easy interview, I got the job.