Chipotle Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,378 Interview Reviews

2.1

1,378 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and received an email about a week later asking to come in for an interview. There were two other people there and we were interviewed by 2 kitchen managers. Very casual and simple. Everyone had a chance to speak and ask questions. Got a call the next day from the General manager who said I was well liked and would like to offer me a job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

First you have to apply online. Usually every store has a specific day the have their "Job Fair" and once you've applied online, you get an email stating when to show for the group interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Corona, CA) in February 2018.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Orlando, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

My appointment was at 3 PM. I sat down in the eating area waiting for the manager. He arrived and was very nice, it was slightly interrupted by him speaking to the workers but overall comfortable interview. My interview was today and there were others waiting for me, henceforth I didn't receive notice yet.

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Corona, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

(this is an update, I had turned in a prior review and am updating it since I got called in for a second interview)
    Quick application, got a rejection letter a few days after BUT I got a call for an interview a few days after that. Went in for a group interview at 8:30am. Got a call on monday morning for a second interview that same day.
    (they said that the second interview is basically them wanting to get to know you so they know who they are bringing onto the team.)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • Do you know anything about chipotle? if so, what?   1 Answer
    • Have you had any experience with anything? (not important, just them being curious)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Matthews, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Matthews, NC) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied on Sunday night. I heard back from then the next day in an email scheduling an interview that week. I got interviewed by myself by the General Manager right on spot she scheduled a second interview but this time with a crew member. After the second interview she was very impressed and said I was a good fit for the job and hired me! I’m gonna get a call in a day or 2 regarding paper work, very exciting!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied on line and I went to the store on 53rd in Hype Park. I got interview date on Thursday at 11 am. The manager didnot have even my name and phone number. He said will email me on Saturday but I never get it. I got other email for interview after 2 weeks. I went there for interview and he said again to wait his email but I never get his email.

Interview Questions

• The interview was like not interview. It was like we meet friend and didnot ask any questions related to the customer service or any critical questions. The manager was not have my name and phnom number in his list too.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Interview

It was pretty simple. First they ask you about yourself. (If your in school, what you do in your free time). Then they'll ask why do you wanna work there. They'll ask for your availability. Then within the next week you get a call back.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing here? (Like
      Where would you be good at)   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I was first interviewed by a shift manager who was very laid back. She asked me basic questions about myself and told me fairly quickly that I would be a good fit in their store. She told me she wanted the general manager to meet me and he came out and asked me mostly the same questions. It was nothing too bad and I felt comfortable the whole time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Brea, CA).

Interview

Very easy interview. It is difficult to get the job. Seems like you need to know somebody. I applied online and got a call a few days later to come in for an interview. When I got there they didn't have me written down for an interview but still allowed me to interview. Kind of unprofessional to forget.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Chipotle?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer