Chipotle Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,158 Interview Reviews

2.2

1,158 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Topeka, KS).

Interview

A couple days after submitting an online application, I got an email from Chipotle asking me to come to the store for an interview the following day. That time slot didn't work for me, so I called to reschedule and was able to push the interview back two days. The interview was one-on-one with the general manager, took approximately 20 minutes and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes a good leader?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

It was a group interview, and everyone got a chance to answer each question. They told us to keep coming back to meet the other managers even though he selected none of us today. I think the group interview process added tension.

Interview Questions

• How would people describe you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Pedro, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Pedro, CA).

Interview

I Applied online and got a response within a week. My interview was a group interview with one manager and two other candidates. The interview itself was fairly simple; The manager asked mostly be sequestrants about goals for the future, how are you are in fast paced situations, how your past jobs can help you here, etc. Then they said they'd call us back for a second interview. The second one was more unconventional in that we were taken to the back of house and told to mingle with/meet all of the other crew members and talk to them about what they do there. It all in all took about 30 minutes and was easy as long as you seem friendly and positive. Then a few days later, I received an email that I'd been hired.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online and got a response the next day asking me in for an interview. I am just about to go in for it. I will see how it goes.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Had a first interview and was asked about myself, why I wanted to work for the company etc., they were basic questions. Was interviewed by the general manager and a crew member I believe, then called back 3 days later for a second interview (usually this means they liked you) and was interviewed by the kitchen manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself
      Why do you want to work at chipotle
      What experience do you have
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Altamonte Springs, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I was scheduled to go to a job fair on one day where the weather was awful, I had an umbrella and got wet from the parking spot to the restaurant, yet was there on time. When I got there the manager said he wasn't going to be able to interview me because it was a busy day and he was the only manager there so I had to come by the day after, that experience wasn't pleasant but the manager and crew members made sure to make me feel great, I had to wait for a taxi and in the meantime they would ask me if I wanted anything to drink or some chips. Next day I got there before the scheduled time and he (the service manager from the day before) started to interview me and another girl. So far it's the best interview I've been to, he was so friendly, he wanted to make us feel like family, he gave us a tour through the kitchen, explained everything clear and got us to meet the team. I was hopeful I could get the job, but I received an e-mail telling me they considered somebody else. I guess they hired the other girl which had plenty of experience (I have none ) because she did good as well in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why Chipotle?
      What was the hardest thing you had to face in your last volunteer position?
      How would your friends describe you?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Gainesville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Got an interview within a day of sending my application. Had interview at 10 AM, general manager seemed uninterested and rushed. Interviewed with two other candidates for the position. Just basic questions like availability, experience, why do you want to work here, etc. Didn't get the job, let me know within 48 hours after interview.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

The process was really fun and informative. The employees and GMO loved me. Be sure to smile a lot and give a lot of energy. They look for 13 characteristics be sure to be those 13

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose chipotle?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Interview

I had a very relaxed group interview with one other potential employee. We spoke to a few different managers. It was very informal and lasted about half an hour. I got a call within a couple days with a job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Austin, TX).

Interview

You apply online and if they like your app they will call you in for an interview, if that one goes well you will be called in for a second one (unless they're short-staffed and need to hire quick, then you will just go through the one). Typically the main managers (the general manager and one service manager) will take part in interviewing process, but also will call down some crew members to ask you less serious questions to get a feel of your personality and how well you will get along with the other employees.