Chipotle Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,315 Interview Reviews

2.1

1,315 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Interview

It was pretty simple. First they ask you about yourself. (If your in school, what you do in your free time). Then they'll ask why do you wanna work there. They'll ask for your availability. Then within the next week you get a call back.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing here? (Like
    Where would you be good at)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Overall the Interview was alright. Nothing awkward. Just keep a smile do your research. I got free meal out of this. Make it as if you need this job. Make them realize you have handle any obstacles

Anonymous Employee in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Delray Beach, FL).

Interview

Th interview was nice and short, I only had one interview. First it was with a manager after that I got a crew interview. The crew members pretty much asked me the same questions as the manager did Why do I like Chipotle? Blase Blase

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

The first interview was conducted in a group of other candidates by other managers to see if we knew the 13 characteristics and would thrive in the workplace. Second interview concerned interacting with other crew members to see if personalities clicked.

Interview Questions

• They asked about the 13 characteristics, if you know those you'll be fine   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later got an email for one of the managers to schedule an interview. I went in for my interview with the general manager, she was really friendly. She asked me basic interview questions and told me a little bit about her restaurant. Just be very nice and outgoing and you’ll get the job! Overall a good and easy interview, I got the job.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I had a group interview and it was pretty chill except people didnt know when to answer because anyone could answer at any time. everyone was giving the same general answers too so i tried to be a little different from the rest

Interview Questions

• why chipotle, what do you like to do in your spare time, any questions?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ramsey, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Ramsey, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was super nice! Did not really ask me any questions on my knowledge of Chipotle, but I would still highly suggest to do your research (history/mission). Interviewer just wanted to get a sense of who I was - my strengths, passions, personality, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience when someone was rude to you. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview. 6 of us. Interviewed 2 at a time. So it was down to me, another girl and the manager. Let me tell you.. the girl didn't look as groomed as the rest of us so when she walked in I thought she was a customer but nope! She also looked at the rest of us (while we were waiting) so intimidating.. Also apparently she already knew the manager beforehand so during the interview I sensed the manager basing questions off of her experiences. We were asked about when we showed customer service but it was fairly obvious that she had but i didn't. I answered honestly that i didn't have work experience and mentioned something school related. I did however mention Food with Integrity but it looked like they didn't really care... It was more focused on CUSTOMER SERVICE. By the end of the interview we were told that the interview was actually for a different location that's about a mile away. I mentioned that I was willing to travel farther than the original location I applied to. Also, the interview took place in the outside area where so much was going on rather than the dining area where there was almost no one was in... By the end, I got a rejection email 2 TIMES... very rude..

All in all... not a good experience to be in a place where your "competition" already has a greater advantage than you by knowing the manager. The worst part was that they spoke in spanish to each other in the beginning as the "hello, how are you?" kind of introduction. They spoke so casually to each other and there was also a "How's school..?" Like uhm...??? Sure I don't understand but really?? But of course they spoke english as the rest of the interview went on. I don't know about you but I felt really intimidated through the whole process... I, of course, kept my cool and answered the best I can but tbh she stole the spotlight. Came in confident, left intimidated.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle in November 2017.

Interview

Had an interview at 2pm. Was told to wait and got a free drink. A few minutes after 2 a woman came out for the interview. She interviewed me with another woman at the same time. I didn’t like interviewing with another person. It makes it feel like a competition, which of course in an interview you are competing for the job but its hard to be yourself when you’re competing with someone right there. As soon as i left I already knew the other person got the job. Got an email later that night telling me they were going with someone else. They only asked a few questions. If they workers and interviewer weren’t so nice i would have rated this As a negative experience. Interviewing in a pair made it uncomfortable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Massaponax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle (Massaponax, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview with the manager and his assistant, the process itself was laid-back, the other interviewees wore semi-casual dress attire, they offered us a free drink of our choosing, and the interview overall lasted about thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength/weakness?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you were the only person working and two angry customers needed your help: one needed their correct change and the other needed their order fixed?   Answer Question
    • What was your most recent job experience and title; what did you do there?   Answer Question
    • What could you offer to help improve the Chipotle team?   Answer Question
    • Are you over 18?   Answer Question
    • What's your availability?   Answer Question
    • Have you had any prior experience in the food industry?   Answer Question
    • Would you prefer working the front-line (serving/cash-register) or in the back (cooking)?   Answer Question