Chipotle Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 19, 2017

2.2

558 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call few day later confirm that there will be an interview the next day and it was a group interview. They ask questions around each other. There was 5 people in the group interview. The manager was very talkative. She was looking for people in the group who are outgoing and talk more basically out going. Got an email that day say that I didn't get the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Crew Member Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online on a Wednesday and half an hour later I got an email giving me an I review date for that following Friday. Before the I review I did a lot of research about the company. When I got to the Interview there were two other people there, it was a group Interview.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

I went on several interviews and had no call backs. It was difficult to know what the employers wanted, since I applied for different locations. Also the interviews were very short maybe ten minutes or less. So they clearly couldnt get to know me.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

It was a very easy process the question were simple questions, about what you would expect from an interview and the GM seemed very kind. I would definitely recommend applying.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Applied online and took about three days to hear back from the company. Didn't get an interview by a manager but rather an employee, who was also about 5 minutes late to the interview. The employee gave the interview in literally 5 minutes and when i emailed back about the job two days later i did not get an answer for another two days, which was a no in the end.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online and received a call to schedule an interview a week later. When I got there, I found out it was a group interview. The crew was very nice and offered us all drinks. We then met with the GM and went outside to proceeded with the interview.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

It was ok. Got in there, felt pretty confident. It was a group interview. However, when the interview was over, we were told "we are already fully staffed". Why interview then?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chipotle (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I got an interview during a college career fair. Got to sign up for it and then we got to wait till they called us up. Then you just sit down while they ask you question. For me though, we went straight to the asking them question. So prepare for that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorestown, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Moorestown, NJ).

Interview

A complete waste of time, energy, and gas. The interview itself lasted 3 minutes. The questions don't give you a chance to let them know who you really are, it's really about them and feeding the ego of their company in a way that will make them like you. Why chipotle? If you don't fit into their very narrow and unrealistic set of character traits, do not expect a call back. It is a POPULATITY CONTEST over there. It doesn't matter that you work hard and are willing to do whatever it is they need you to do and more. I did two interviews, one in Moorestown and the other in Cherry Hill, both the same day. A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. They asked me the same three questions at both locations, and both interviews were less than 3 minutes. Completely stupid and ridiculous that they actually consider that to be a proper interview. Then they had the nerve after putting me through all of that not to offer me a position that I would be able to do a hundred times better than the lazy and rude employees that they have now. Don't bother unless you are willing not to be yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Eagan, MN) in July 2017.

Interview

I submitted an application online, and received a phone call the following day to set up an interview. The interview was scheduled for the day after I received the phone call. I went in for the interview, and had a brief three minute interview with presumably a crew member, and then immediately afterwards had an interview with the GM, which took about 20 minutes. Asked quite a few questions mostly relating to who I am as a person, and my applicability to Chipotle. I was told that I would receive an email stating whether or not I'm hired, and as of now, I'm writing this review the day of having done the interview, so I have not received word back yet. Fingers crossed.

Interview Questions

• What would you contribute to the Chipotle team if you were hired?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a little about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Chipotle? (DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THE COMPANY, they commonly ask quite a few questions testing your knowledge of the company)   Answer Question