Chipotle Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,190 Interview Reviews

2.1

1,190 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Applied online, got a call within a week for an interview the next day. At the interview, the GM asked what I knew about their mantra of food with integrity, and why I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortable working under people who are less educated and/or younger than you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

GM asked what salary I "would need." I got .50 more per hour than I asked for

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

The manager sat me down and asked me questions about myself and why I wanted to work for Chipotle. She also asked me what my plans and goals were for the next five years. Then she introduced me to all of the other crew and staff members and said that they all had to approve of me before I could be hired.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself becoming a Manager or Restaurateur of Chipotle in your future. This was difficult because I felt like if they knew that I didn't want to work there long term then they wouldn't hire me..   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online to this position since there was a Chipotle opening up soon nearby where I live. During the first interview, I was interviewed by 3 managers. Two from stores around the area and one was going to be the manger for the new store. I was nervous upon learning over 200 people had already come in for interviews before me and they were only going to hire around 50 or so people. Despite there being 3 managers conducting my interview it wasn't as daunting as I expected it to be. I actually stumbled on a few words out of nervousness and had to pause a couple times to think of an answer. I did get a call for a second interview but when I went in there was only one person conducting interviews and the form that was previously filled out about me during my first interview had gotten lost by one of the managers so I had to re-do the whole first interview set of questions with this person. I like the interview with 3 mangers better than with just one person (who I never found out what her title was) since this woman was a little condescending when I talked about my hobbies. I would have liked to not have to effectively re-do my first interview when I had already been called in for a second one.

Interview Questions

• What do you dislike most about your current job?

Why do you want to work for Chipotle? (I never ate there prior to the interview)
      Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

hired on spot
    paperwork took a week to process

Crew Member Interview

Interview

the interview was unorganized to say the least, the interviewer was not engaged in the interview at all, over unprofessional. they asked a lot of questions to get to know me and a lot of questions about the company. I've been offered a second interview.

Interview Questions

• they were all easy questions. I didn't expect to get asked the same question four different times.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

waited half an hour for an group interview and was asked basic questions. Didn't get the job even though I knew the most about the company which is supposed to help you.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

3 interviews with 3 managers, 1 on 1

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Applied online to as many locations as possible, and only a few came back on the online status saying "Accepted for an interview". About 3 weeks after, it was today I received a call and scheduled for a group interview during the weekend. Haven't had it yet though but I like their online status set up ot let you know progress.

Interview Questions

• On the phone was asked "Tell me about yourself" and "Why Chipotle?"   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I was called for an interview, interviewed and told that I wasn't old enough even though my application had my age on it.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

The initial process was rather speedy. Got called in for a personal interview with a general manager and got asked questions that focused on the Chipotle back story and founding. Got called in for a second interview with a second manager that asked pretty much the same questions and said that he'd get back to me within 3 days whether I got the job or not. However, it was over 4 weeks before I heard an answer, and the only reason I got an answer was because I was calling repeatedly for one. That was extremely annoying.