Chipotle Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,158 Interview Reviews

2.2

1,158 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

it was pretty chill, it was a group interview. it was me and a few other applicants with two other interviewers. one was the general manager and the other was the kitchen manager.

they were really outgoing and kept a lookout for people who held the 12 characteristics (which you should research if you wanna stand out).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Chipotle?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online and got an email to go to the job fair. First interview was suppose to be with the GM, but there was so many of us we had to go in groups. I interviewed with the current TOS for my first interview. They called me back for a second interview the next day, this one was with a SM and the rest of the crew. We got a tour and a free meal. I got a call for the third and final interview the next day and interviewed with a KM and some more crew members and was hired that night

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

I got a call for an interview a couple days after I applied. When I went into the interview they gave me a free drink and I waited for the general manager to come out and talk to me. I was only there for a total of 3 minutes. He asked only 2 questions and then seemed put off by the fact I was a high schooler applying for a part time job. He then told me that he never even looked at my application. He said he would contact me that night for another interview, and I never heard from him. A day or so later, I got an email saying I wasn't right for the job, even though he never looked at my application, asked me anything relevant to working there, or past experience. I just suspected it was because I wanted part time, but a few days later the same chipotle hired someone from my school, who has the same exact schedule as me, so it wasn't a part-time issue. I just had an unfair and the shortest interview and application process.

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Topeka, KS).

Interview

A couple days after submitting an online application, I got an email from Chipotle asking me to come to the store for an interview the following day. That time slot didn't work for me, so I called to reschedule and was able to push the interview back two days. The interview was one-on-one with the general manager, took approximately 20 minutes and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes a good leader?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Duluth, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online through Glassdoor. About a week later I was contacted by a manager who scheduled me for an interview. The interview was fairly casual, relatively short, and held in the dining area.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chipotle (Nashville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

It was an easy application. It was quick. I was hired on the spot. They didn't ask many questions. I only spoke to a manager. It was about 15 minutes. Also, my training was just 30 minutes the day after.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Austin, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

All they want is people with high energy and genuine smiles tell them stories about how you love working hard and in a group they eat it up be charming you got this be happy

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Chipotle?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Norfolk, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

First submit an online application then you will receive and email if you are going to have an interview. Then you have the first interview and if it goes well they will call you within two days to hire you.

Interview Questions

• What characteristics do you have to make a difference on the team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boynton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Boynton Beach, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Personally, it was nerve wracking for me as it was a group interview, and sadly, my first. Imagine answering your questions with like 6 people staring at you. I think I did fairly well though, yet I didn't even receive a follow up call to notify me on whether I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Give two works you would use to describe yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, I was then contacted by email. I interviewed with the apperictance and one of the crew member's, then I was asked to come back for a second interview where I interviewed with the general manager. He told me he would call me. He called me to come to the store just to tell me I had the job.

Interview Questions

• If you could be an animal what animal would you be?   2 Answers