Chipotle Grill Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 3, 2017

1.8

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Fredericksburg, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

I was called and asked to come in 2 hours later. I waited about 10 minutes for an interviewer, which was the assistant manager. After answering questions the manager decided to get the GM to finish the interview. The GM asked mostly the same questions and hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Grill Cook Interview

Interview

Met and spoke with the other team members, had a conversation with them first, followed by a group conversation with them and the manager. Process was easy and pretty fast

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle (Decatur, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Very laid back. Group interview. The managers basically took me a couple of other girls to the side and ask all of us the same questions. Then they told us more about the company.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

The management went over what they are looking for in chipotle and the vision. They critic you on mannerism, if you smile or not, and how sincere your answers to the questions are.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we should hire you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Sacramento, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

They ask you about your previous experience and ask you questions regarding the Chipotle culture/mission/values/etc. If I remember correctly, I attended a group interview first and then was invited back for a one on one interview

Anonymous Employee in Streetsboro, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Streetsboro, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

I had two interviews. you with the manager and then you meet with the manager and crew to see if your a well rounded fit with the employees point of view.

Interview Questions

• about training and being cross trained   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Ann Arbor, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

Interview was very easy, I had a lot of experience in kitchens before...just a few simple questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation, pay is horrible for the amount of work needed