Chipotle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

2,532 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Toledo, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

They take a good look at how you see yourself as a person and how you would contribute positively to the team. It is best to do a little research on the company before your interview to be prepared for questions such as "What do you know about Chipotle?"

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you in one word?   6 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Prescott, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Prescott, AZ).

Interview

Sat down with the GM after a pretty long wait, they were interviewing two other people. Asked pretty basic questions, some about the background of their. Kept a smile on my face and positive energy throughout the process & they hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do you know of our 13 pillars of character?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I didn't even get my interview. They told me to show on a Monday and when I did the store was closed. I emailed their department for my city and they half apologized and said they would reschedule my interview. That was at the beginning of August. It's October. Still haven't heard anything.

Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Spoke to several people in the store. It was relaxed and an easy interview. The hiring process is straightforward, and simple. It doesn't really take much to get hired, because most stores seem to be short staffed. Dress up, and bring a resume and you're good to go.

Interview Questions

• Can you work nights, and close? Can you work day shifts? What does teamwork mean to you?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Interview

It was pretty simple. First they ask you about yourself. (If your in school, what you do in your free time). Then they'll ask why do you wanna work there. They'll ask for your availability. Then within the next week you get a call back.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing here? (Like
      Where would you be good at)   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online and got a call to set up an interview about 1 week later. Then came the 2 interviews in-store. My first interview was with a scheduling/kitchen manager and then the second one was with the store manager.

Restaurant Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Got a call back for interview one week after application. Had interview with general manager and an employee. Called back two days later for a second interview. Got showed around the kitchen and was offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Wilmington, NC).

Interview

A large group interview with 2 general managers. It was very casual. The GM's went around asking questions about yourself and previous experience. They asked about our availability and what positions were we interested in. It was very easy-going and one of the easiest interviews I've ever been to .

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

There's usually about 2-3 interviews before you actually get hired or not. First is the service managers and random crew depending on how busy it is, but then the last interview is with the general manager. I would recommend looking into the company more before interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle in October 2017.

Interview

Applied in a couple days got email back saying we would like to talk, get there around 15 minutes early you know shirt tie, I went to say I have an interview they didn't understand at first asked to talk to manger on duty he was pretty friendly told me to wait. Less than 5 minute came over asked tell me about yourself ( I recommend having both character traits and about school what you want to major etc. Very Interested I was enrolled at local college) then asked about knowledge of chipotle history I just said founded by Steve Ells 1993 Denver prides itself on fresh, organic, no GMO, hand crafted food and he was very impressed. Then went on to what job you want and availability. Said I would get email next day fill it out then call and I was hired. Laid back dont be to nervous but def know about background.

Customer Service and Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Mobile, AL) in October 2017.

Interview

I was late for more than 5 minutes but when I arrived at the store there were 2 ladies ahead of me being interviewed. I sit in the dining area and waited for my turn. The one who interviewed me was very hospitable, he really ensures that I won't get nervous and feel comfortable. The questions were basics and overall flow was smooth.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about your self?
      Is having a baby a big issue on your shift?   1 Answer