Chipotle Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,652 Interview Reviews

2.2

1,652 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Prescott, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Prescott, AZ).

Interview

Sat down with the GM after a pretty long wait, they were interviewing two other people. Asked pretty basic questions, some about the background of their. Kept a smile on my face and positive energy throughout the process & they hired me on the spot.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Took about a week. I applied online and was emailed a day later to meet for a interview it was single interview. I was expecting a manager but it was another crew member she was very friendly but was unorganized. Scheduled for another interview the following day where I sat with a manager, pretty decent interview but the mood changed when she asked me what I wanted or do with my life and I responded that I wanted to be a teacher. She then told me that she worked her way up from crew to manager and things like that and that she would eventually schedule me for a second interview and then a third to meet with the crew. Red flags sprang because this already was my second interview! she apologized and said she would contact me to schedule for a third interview, the next day I was emailed and they let me know they went in another direction.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do in the future?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorestown, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Moorestown, NJ).

Interview

A complete waste of time, energy, and gas. The interview itself lasted 3 minutes. The questions don't give you a chance to let them know who you really are, it's really about them and feeding the ego of their company in a way that will make them like you. Why chipotle? If you don't fit into their very narrow and unrealistic set of character traits, do not expect a call back. It is a POPULATITY CONTEST over there. It doesn't matter that you work hard and are willing to do whatever it is they need you to do and more. I did two interviews, one in Moorestown and the other in Cherry Hill, both the same day. A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. They asked me the same three questions at both locations, and both interviews were less than 3 minutes. Completely stupid and ridiculous that they actually consider that to be a proper interview. Then they had the nerve after putting me through all of that not to offer me a position that I would be able to do a hundred times better than the lazy and rude employees that they have now. Don't bother unless you are willing not to be yourself.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

I applied for the crew member job two weeks ago and gave the gotten a call back. I hope I get a call back as chipotle is one of my favorite resturants 😊

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

The interview was casual, and I sat down with the manager, another staff member, and someone else applying for the interview. They offered me a drink and I waited for about 10 minutes before the interview began, and they offered us the chance to ask them any questions at the end of the interview.

Crew Interview

Interview

Waited over 30 minutes with 4 other people for a manager to finally come talk to us. Manager asks what we all know about Chipotle. At the end the manager says there's too many people here and says she'll call the rest of us back within the next two hours She literally said the words "I'll call the rest of you back, I promise". No call. She picks two people for round two interviews. One person who said almost nothing in the interview except that they were referred by the interviewer's friend and one person the manager recognized for always being there. Completely unprofessional interview and unqualified interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Q: What do you know about Chipotle?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Pretty quick process, got back to me earlier than other jobs I applied for. Asked for 2 interviews. First interview was a group interview, second was also group even though I expected a one-on-one.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I interviewed with two other people. I was way more qualified then the other two, but got rejected. One person just gave a sob story practically begging for the job.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Applied online. Called the next day and had a group interview set up for the day after. GM took us outside, asked us three questions. The next day I got an email saying to come in three days later. I did, and the email turned out to be a mistake. There was another group interview they had set up, and they must have thought it was my first interview. She interviewed me anyway. First question was the history of Chipotle. I used to look up this history, but stopped when no employer ever actually asked me. I said some stuff about quality and high priority in training. She said that I really should research the history more. I thought it's weird to put so much weight in knowledge of company history, but that's their prerogative. Asked me some stuff about handling stress and said if I got a third interview it would be crew members.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Boston, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The interview was scheduled on Wednesday at 4pm. Got there 15 minutes early and was told to wait until they got the GM, whom I never even met. got ignored for about 20 minutes. The shift manager comes in and interviews me. Easy interview. Tells me to come back on Friday same time. Finally realized who the GM was. Interview lasted a few minutes. General questions about why you want to work here. In pretty sure they want someone who is really comfortable talking to strangersomeone.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.
      What experience do you have.
      Answer Question