Chipotle Grill Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 12, 2017

1.7

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Fredericksburg, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

I was called and asked to come in 2 hours later. I waited about 10 minutes for an interviewer, which was the assistant manager. After answering questions the manager decided to get the GM to finish the interview. The GM asked mostly the same questions and hired me on the spot.

Grill Cook Interview

Interview

Met and spoke with the other team members, had a conversation with them first, followed by a group conversation with them and the manager. Process was easy and pretty fast

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

First i got interviewed by a manager, Was told to come back for another interview with the general manager. Went back for the second one and the GM made me wait an hour before i got my interview. She had seemed to forgot all about it. And acted surprised the cashier informed her i was there for a second interview. Apparently she had heard nothing about it.

Anonymous Employee in Calabasas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Calabasas, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Next day i got a call to come in for an interview. I guess it was really fast because they were opening up a new location and needed people.

Interview Questions

• They asked me which of the 13 Characteristics I had   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Greenbelt, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

It was easy and fun, they made feel welcome. I answered their questions to the best of my ability and afterwards they hired me. Just look presentable, always smile, and show that you have energy.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle (Decatur, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Very laid back. Group interview. The managers basically took me a couple of other girls to the side and ask all of us the same questions. Then they told us more about the company.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chipotle (Orlando, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Had 3 interviews. 2 with my General Manager, and 1 with a few crew members. The interview with my GM was laid back, but still productive. My manager was very friendly, and offered me food and a drink. With the crew, I had a lot of fun. I feel like we connected pretty well, and they all were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• At the time, the culture side of chipotle was important. I was asked about the 13 Characteristics, Food with Integrity, and Top Performers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warner Robins, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Warner Robins, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

There was a new Chipotle opening in the area and I applied online and they emailed me a week or 2 later that they were conducting interviews for 2 days between 9 and 5 at a hotel. I arrived earlier than 9 and you had to sign your name on a sheet and go in the conference room. It was a group interview with about 5 managers who introduced themselves and gave us descriptions as to what they want, expect, and what we'd be doing. We went around and introduced ourselves, filled out information cards, and asked what we knew about Chipotle. I HIGHLY recommend that if you have an interview read up on Chipotle on wikihow because the information is vital and will determine if you get the job or not. I didn't get the job because I didn't research until after and I received a email the following week that I didn't get it.
    [Tips: smile and be friendly, when they ask questions be one of the first to respond, have positive energy and shake hands before you leave]

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

Very relaxed friendly, they want you to smile and have good eye contact, me being very shy had to push it but was able to get through the rather short 10 minute interview, the manager very energetic great guy.

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Lawrence, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

They See if you have the "13 Characteristics" Smart, Motivated, Ambitious, Respectful, Infectiously Enthusiastic, Happy, Honest, Hospitable, High Energy, Presentable, Polite, Contentious, Cautious. The Tell you jokes and make you laugh. They Explain the Vision and why working for chipotle will make you and the company grow.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be 5 Years from now?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about Chipotle?   1 Answer