Chipotle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,495 Interview Reviews

2.2

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they reached back within 3 days. I came into the location about 10-15 minutes before the time they gave me. I sat waiting until they asked me to go downstairs to have an interview with the apprentice. She was very talkative and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • what do you see yourself doing within the next 5 years?   1 Answer
    • what do you know about chipotle?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online Friday was called to schedule and interview Sunday had interview on Tuesday. Arrived 15 min early interviewed with a manager simple and fun felt like a normal conversation ask questions! Was very pleased with me wanting to get to know him. Offered me the job on the spot said will send an email and once I fill out paper work give a call to come in looking to have me start this upcoming Monday.

Cashier and Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Tyler, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

I dressed nicely for my interview and waited patiently for my turn (there were three people interviewing before me) and smiled at customers as they walked by. The interviews were all individual. The manager was very friendly and laid-back and our conversation felt very personable and enjoyable. We shared similar experiences and talked as if we were friends! I was very friendly and listened attentively to everything the manger was saying, kept healthy eye contact, and wasn't distracted by my surroundings. I answered every question honestly. Before the interview, I had studied much of the vision and everything of Chiplote, but didn't end up hearing any questions about it. However, know more about the restaurant made me feel very prepared and confident in myself.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle in September 2017.

Interview

Got an interview on Wednesday 4:00pm. I went in and they offered me a drink but I declined and they told me to have a seat. The manager came out and asked me a few questions and told me he would get back to me Friday if I got the job because he had other interviews to do. The next day (Thursday) I get an email saying I didn't get the job. I'm glad to because downtown area is very rough and I didn't really like the manager or the store. I felt like he was rushing the interview and didn't get to know me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

They asked brief questions about yourself, and very detailed questions about company culture and issues, also i dont think you will have any trouble getting through this interview. This means you should study but dont overthink it because itll just make it worse

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Boca Raton, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

It was fairly easy. I got there early filled out a form then the Assistant manager came to talk to me and he asked me some questions and some things about me. We talked for a bit and he told me he would call for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about chipotle?   1 Answer

Restaurat Team Member Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was in the restaurant while other people were working there. Some people say, "Hi !" to me and offered if I would like to have some drink. The person who gave me an interview was very young, high energy, nice lady. Very good listener and very understanding. But didn't give me a job.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (White Plains, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I was told i had the job then told it was by accident. When i came in to fill out paperwork they said we sent a email. I checked it said i didnt get the job!

Team Member Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Fresno, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview with 5 other people. I thought I did the best out of everyone, but I was not offered a job. The manager did a lot of talking and it sounded like a good job. I don’t know what I could’ve done to get the job.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Applied online and received an email a few days later to come in and interview from 2-3pm. I got there exactly at 2:00 and the cashier told me to take a seat and someone would be right with me. I waited for almost 20 minutes only for my interviewer to apologize and say interviews had ended. He told me to come back in a week.. even though this was scheduled. Walking out he jokingly yelled at his friend for rushing his interviews. What a joke!! So unorganized and wasted my time I took to prepare.