Chipotle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,048 Interview Reviews

2.3

1,048 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and I got emailed within a week to come in for an interview. My first interview was a group interview with four other people. I only got asked three questions and it was very awkward. The manager who was interviewing us held my back after the interview was over and said she would call me. The call said that I didn't talk much in the interview and she wanted me to have a fair chance for the position. I went in the next day for a 1:1 interview with the manager. She was asking me basic questions but when I said that I was still in high school, she seemed taken aback like she hadn't read my application all the way. She wasn't that interested after that.

Team Member Interview

Interview

They were in a rush and seemed like they did not have any interest in me working there. I applied online and got an email telling me to call and schedule a day and time.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Interview lasted 10 minutes,they ask like why u wanna work there,what's ur availability,they tell u about the company and what it's about I didn't get the job,he didn't look interested in the interview,he kept looking back and forth from outside when I looked in the eye.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, the next day they called for an interview. The interview questions were a little off to me. Nothing about the 13 characteristics or Chipotles vision. I thought it went good but no offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Got an email to come in at the time of my choosing. There were 3 other people also waiting as I showed up. They asked about 3 questions and gave each of us a turn. Then they have us write down our full name along with telephone number and our availability. They will only call back or text back who will move on to the next interview. I didn't make it.

Front Line/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

My interview started a little while after the store was open so there wasn't that many people. I asked the workers that I was there for an interview and they told me to sit and wait. I waited for around 5 minutes before a worker came out from the back to interview me. They asked me basic interview questions and a lot of questions about myself. After the this interview another worker came and interviewed me. He was a really nice guy and the process was short. I thought it was weird that the workers were questioning me instead of the manager but I let it slide. I didn't get a call back but that's okay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online received an email 2 days later to schedule at interview. I went to the interview, it was a group interview, I was the only female there and the youngest person (I'm 16) I didn't have previous work history and it was my first interview. The manager talked about how he started at Chipotle and about personal things which excluded me out if the conversation because like I said they were all male and older than me (in their late 20's or 30's) which made it hard for me to find something to say, I was confused on what they were talking about.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Enfield, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Enfield, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied twice, online at Chipotle's website, and got a phone call 2 weeks later. The hiring manager contacted me via phone and told me to come about 2 days later. The interview was around 45 minutes long and consisted of 6 people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Bowie, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

Was a group interview and we were interviewed by two managers.They had us waiting a good 20 minutes before the interview started.The manager had a high energy and was cracking jokes for us to loosen up a bit

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Very Misleading in many ways. Do not fall for them advertising for a General Manager role as from what I gather, they want everyone to start as a staff member and then move up. I am sorry that is misleading, and a complete waste of most professionals time. I have been in Management for more than 25 years and have very good references and a very solid background. When they called, they wanted to do a quick recruiter interview, followed up by a Skype interview and in the interview, they explained, everyone starts out at about $8.50 an hour.

I ended the interview, I was upset with the process, so please do not mislead people with false job impressions. DONT WASTE PEOPLES TIME