Chipotle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,211 Interview Reviews

2.3

1,211 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Restaurat Team Member Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was in the restaurant while other people were working there. Some people say, "Hi !" to me and offered if I would like to have some drink. The person who gave me an interview was very young, high energy, nice lady. Very good listener and very understanding. But didn't give me a job.

Team Member Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Fresno, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview with 5 other people. I thought I did the best out of everyone, but I was not offered a job. The manager did a lot of talking and it sounded like a good job. I don’t know what I could’ve done to get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online for 5 stores and 2 days later I received an email from one of them to come in for an interview . I arrived 30 minutes early and I already knew I wasn't going to receive an offer. 100% of the crew was hispanic. It was a group interview and everyone got a chance to speak. No questions about the company it was stupid and pointless. And don't worry about dressing professional, i only had a t shirt and black pants on and still felt overdressed.

Restaurant Team Member - Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Orange Park, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was exceptionally awkward. I was interviewed by someone who thought it would be a good idea to interview two candidates at once. So It was me and another gentleman competing against each other. We all three (Myself, the other candidate, and the hiring manager) sat in the middle of the restaurant. After the interview (which oddly enough seemed to have gone alright), both myself and the other candidate were told that we would hear from the hiring manager within 48 hours of our interview to let us know if we got the position or not. It has been 7 days since I interviewed with them and I have not received a phone call from them. No voicemails, emails or anything. I have continuously called them but couldn't even get anyone to pick up the main store phone over the past several days. Very unimpressed. Get it together guys!

Interview Questions

• What made you decide to apply for Chipotle?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle in September 2017.

Interview

I put a app through Snagajob Sunday got a called back Monday for an interview Tuesday . Went very well general manger gave a free drink sat down asked basic stuff like what about me it was calm simple after I said something he related back from his experience. Asked will I like front or back of the house and told him it would be my first job . Cracked a few smiles and laughs outta him which was good and hopefully it went well. Told me he would contact me via emails if I got it. Just be yourself he didn't ask me about the mission statement none of that but still prepare yourself all mangers are different. I put no rn bc I don't know if I had it . Best of luck to whoever is reading this .

Restaurant Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was sent an email for an interview. The hiring manager and owner of the store were both really nice. The questions were what a basic interview would have, so it wasn't that bad. They didn't offer me a job because of some qualities I lacked, but I learn from my mistakes so it's okay. They did say they would forward me to another Chipotle so I could have another job opportunity from them.

Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I talked to a crew member and she said she would get the manager. I ended up waiting for 30 minutes because she forgot. Luckily I talked to another member and they got the manager right away. Waiting anxious

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turlock, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle (Turlock, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview, the manager was friendly but she had already picked a person. About 20 people were interviewed for the one position. The two other people in my group were kids.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for an interview a couple of days later. I completely delved into the history, purpose and whateverelse of Chipotle for this interview. I come in 30 minutes early and sit off to the side and wait as I saw someone else being interviewed alone. Over the 30 minutes, 4 others come in for the group interview (not specified in email btw, so be ready). The service manager comes and picks 2 them 3 of us to interview at once (in the group of 3). I try my best to set myself apart but not hog attention. I thought I particularly shined when I was only one to answer about the history of Chiptole. I kept a smile and eye contact. At the end when the s.manager asked if we had any questions, I kept the conversation going and weedled my knowing the mission/vision statement in the questions. Got my results the next day. No offer. Apparently Chipotle is always hiring... or always setting up interviews rather. S.Manger said they had interviews set up all week. It was a small Chipotle already filled with employees so I'm not sure where the excess space for employees came from. Always hiring always firing, I guess.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Tucson, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was a group interview, and the manager was really nice but she didn't ask any questions regarding the restaurant, they asked us things like our work availability, and our previous work experience, so it wasn't a very good interview, and it felt really rushed.