Chipotle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,401 Interview Reviews

2.2

2,401 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

It was ok. Got in there, felt pretty confident. It was a group interview. However, when the interview was over, we were told "we are already fully staffed". Why interview then?

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Jacksonville, NC).

Interview

Applied online. Got an email the next day scheduling a interview for a few days later. Went to interview and got the job on the spot. Everyone was super welcoming!

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Torrance, CA).

Interview

The interview started on time. It was a group interview so there were about 12 other people there which made the interview pretty long. They only asked about 5 questions. Some were NOT your basic interview questions.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Very casual. Was interviewed by managers, crew members, etc. They asked a little bit about the company to test your knowledge but looked more for personality and if you would fit well with the rest of the crew.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chipotle (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I got an interview during a college career fair. Got to sign up for it and then we got to wait till they called us up. Then you just sit down while they ask you question. For me though, we went straight to the asking them question. So prepare for that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorestown, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Moorestown, NJ).

Interview

A complete waste of time, energy, and gas. The interview itself lasted 3 minutes. The questions don't give you a chance to let them know who you really are, it's really about them and feeding the ego of their company in a way that will make them like you. Why chipotle? If you don't fit into their very narrow and unrealistic set of character traits, do not expect a call back. It is a POPULATITY CONTEST over there. It doesn't matter that you work hard and are willing to do whatever it is they need you to do and more. I did two interviews, one in Moorestown and the other in Cherry Hill, both the same day. A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. They asked me the same three questions at both locations, and both interviews were less than 3 minutes. Completely stupid and ridiculous that they actually consider that to be a proper interview. Then they had the nerve after putting me through all of that not to offer me a position that I would be able to do a hundred times better than the lazy and rude employees that they have now. Don't bother unless you are willing not to be yourself.

Team Member Interview

Interview

It went well. The staff was friendly and helpful. It was a nice interview. The atmosphere was calm and peaceful. The managers were courteous and encouraging. I felt very good and comfortable.

Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nampa, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Nampa, ID).

Interview

Easy going, not very professional. I sat and was asked very standard questions. Questions were simple and a bit rushed. However it was easy going and was mainly involving some background, getting to know the person interviewing me, and then describing myself.

Interview Questions

• What is a good quality you have that would benefit the job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Eagan, MN) in July 2017.

Interview

I submitted an application online, and received a phone call the following day to set up an interview. The interview was scheduled for the day after I received the phone call. I went in for the interview, and had a brief three minute interview with presumably a crew member, and then immediately afterwards had an interview with the GM, which took about 20 minutes. Asked quite a few questions mostly relating to who I am as a person, and my applicability to Chipotle. I was told that I would receive an email stating whether or not I'm hired, and as of now, I'm writing this review the day of having done the interview, so I have not received word back yet. Fingers crossed.

Interview Questions

• What would you contribute to the Chipotle team if you were hired?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a little about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Chipotle? (DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THE COMPANY, they commonly ask quite a few questions testing your knowledge of the company)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maplewood, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Maplewood, MN) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got called the day after. Scheduled the interview the day after I got called. Had an interview with the General manager and one other person. The experience actually seemed good, but he was asking more about ourselves as a person than how we are at working, and that's now where I realized he wasn't interested in hiring us, or at least me. He told us he'd contact us at the end of the week, so I waited until then, but nothing. So I called back and he claimed he's not done selecting people. So I waited, called again next day, said same thing. Afterwards I got the message.