Chipotle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,236 Interview Reviews

2.3

1,236 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I went in for an open interview. I waited about 20 minutes to speak with the manager but they were really nice and it went by quickly. I was told they were mainly looking for people who wanted to eventually be a manager at that time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Mesa, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

The guy that interviewed me was sooo nice!! I had to wait about 20-30 minutes before someone actually got to me but the interview was quick and easy and he talked the majority of the time. At the end we scheduled another interview for this Sunday

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle in September 2017.

Interview

I put a app through Snagajob Sunday got a called back Monday for an interview Tuesday . Went very well general manger gave a free drink sat down asked basic stuff like what about me it was calm simple after I said something he related back from his experience. Asked will I like front or back of the house and told him it would be my first job . Cracked a few smiles and laughs outta him which was good and hopefully it went well. Told me he would contact me via emails if I got it. Just be yourself he didn't ask me about the mission statement none of that but still prepare yourself all mangers are different. I put no rn bc I don't know if I had it . Best of luck to whoever is reading this .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Tucson, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

I came into the location after receiving an interview time through email, and was sat and waiting for 20-30 minutes before they came out. It seemed brief and cold.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer to my team?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • How would your friends describe you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they reached back within 3 days. I came into the location about 10-15 minutes before the time they gave me. I sat waiting until they asked me to go downstairs to have an interview with the apprentice. She was very talkative and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • what do you see yourself doing within the next 5 years?   1 Answer
    • what do you know about chipotle?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle in September 2017.

Interview

Got an interview on Wednesday 4:00pm. I went in and they offered me a drink but I declined and they told me to have a seat. The manager came out and asked me a few questions and told me he would get back to me Friday if I got the job because he had other interviews to do. The next day (Thursday) I get an email saying I didn't get the job. I'm glad to because downtown area is very rough and I didn't really like the manager or the store. I felt like he was rushing the interview and didn't get to know me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

They asked brief questions about yourself, and very detailed questions about company culture and issues, also i dont think you will have any trouble getting through this interview. This means you should study but dont overthink it because itll just make it worse

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Boca Raton, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

It was fairly easy. I got there early filled out a form then the Assistant manager came to talk to me and he asked me some questions and some things about me. We talked for a bit and he told me he would call for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about chipotle?   1 Answer

Restaurat Team Member Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was in the restaurant while other people were working there. Some people say, "Hi !" to me and offered if I would like to have some drink. The person who gave me an interview was very young, high energy, nice lady. Very good listener and very understanding. But didn't give me a job.

Team Member Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Fresno, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview with 5 other people. I thought I did the best out of everyone, but I was not offered a job. The manager did a lot of talking and it sounded like a good job. I don’t know what I could’ve done to get the job.