Chipotle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

2,405 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Chipotle Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

The Application process took about a week for them to move forward and say I had an interview. The Interview was three days after the email was sent and it was a group interview. The location was very small, as small as a bedroom and the people, I was interviewed with would have made a great team, if we were to socialize, but we were all on our phones. Towards the end of the interview, I decided I wasn't going to take the job even though with the right answer to the last question, "When are you availiable?" I would have surely obtained it.

P.S.- If your trying to obtain your first job in Chipotle, don't say I'm not availiable for the weekend, just letting you know! 😁

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle in July 2017.

Interview

I got an email a few hours after I applied saying to come in for an interview 2 days later. They called me a few hours before my interview asking to set up an interview.... I told them I already had one and they just hung up without saying anything. I still showed up at my scheduled time and the interview was fast, the person just threw questions and didn't seem to care what my answers were. When I answered questions, the interviewer didn't seem to listen at all and constantly checked their iPhone. It was pretty rude. I received an email a few hours later saying I didn't get a job. Waste of time and pretty clear they didn't even read my application before bringing me in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Simi Valley, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview. They ask you very basic things about yourself, why you want to work there, and where you see yourself in short term and where you see yourself in long term. Life wise. And then they tell you the usual, we will call you back and let you know.

Interview Questions

• whats your spiritual animal and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I interviewed at Chipotle (Lakeland, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

I would never recommend applying at Chipotle. They were the first place to respond to my application and asked me to come in at 10:30 or 4 on a Saturday. I showed up 15 minutes early for the 10:30 interview and after waiting 30 minutes I was asked by a staff member to come back at 2 that day. I cancelled my plans for that day to come back and when I arrived at 1:50 they asked me to sit and wait until they could locate their hiring manger. After waiting 2 hours they said he asked if I could come back the next day or Monday at 2 so I told them I'd be back the next day at 2. I had to hurry out of my church and skip lunch to make the interview and when I got there the girl at the register told me he said he wasn't going to do interviews that day and to come at 10 a.m. Monday. I had an appointment I could not change Monday so I didn't go. I really doubt the manger showed up to the interview either since he didn't for the other 3 I was told about. This was the most unprofessional experience I have ever had at an interview. For a place that prides themselves on food with integrity they certainly don't treat their future employees with the same respect.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Diego, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I got an email from Chipotle that set the time & place for the interview. I went to the restaurant and did a brief group interview. Later in the day I got another email telling me I was declined.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

So I walked to chipotle and asked how do I apply here for a job they said online. So I went to their website about a week ago I applied and two days ago I get a phone call saying when can we get you to come for a interview ? They said they can do it at 3-4pm I said sure :D and I went at 3:40pm and it was a one to one interview with someone who look like a regular employee. And it wasn't nerve breaking they asked like 4 easy questions except to the "why did I leave my last job" oooooh that was hard as I got fired. So you don't have to say exactly that , I said because of time reasons I couldn't work with that schedule I'm looking for a noon job works better for me. (you cant lie because they can check but you can add a twist to it so it wont sound so bad.) And then they ask for what school did you goto and about them helping in college thing. And then a last question was about chipotle company . Then they said theirs another interview and idk yet of my results but I hope I did good.

Interview Questions

• What did you last manager think of you?   1 Answer

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Tempe, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online & was called a few days later to come into an interview. The web page is a bit archaic, but it was pretty generic. The call was quick, and it seemed as though the manager had forgotten I was called in for an interview.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Raleigh, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

I was nervous but went in & it was super easy! We had a group interview with myself , the manager & 3 other people. It was really laid back & the questions were NOT super Hard! Also, it didnt last very long. Simple & Straight to the Chase. I was immediately offered the Job & got a Tour of the BOH following the Interview. Just be yourself & know about the History of Chipotle.. Founder, 13 characteristics etc!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview itself was easy and extremely short, but I had two interviews on two different days. The ladies were really nice, and I did not feel intimidated at all.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle in July 2017.

Interview

I applied at chipotle on a Sunday. Had a face to face on the Friday after. I had 2 interviews with 2 different employees. They said their GM would call me back