Chipotle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,211 Interview Reviews

2.3

1,211 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Applied online and took about three days to hear back from the company. Didn't get an interview by a manager but rather an employee, who was also about 5 minutes late to the interview. The employee gave the interview in literally 5 minutes and when i emailed back about the job two days later i did not get an answer for another two days, which was a no in the end.

Restaurant Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, NM

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chipotle (Clovis, NM) in August 2017.

Interview

It was nice, as they are so friendly and nice crew members. I wish to work with them, But let's see as they said keep eyes on your email. So hoping the positive response.

Restaurant Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Coral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle (Cape Coral, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Went really well, I called to check the status of my application and was told to come in for an interview and they apologized that they were not checking if applications were submitted. Went in and told them that I was there for an interview. Was told to sit and wait, was asked if I wanted a drink while I wait, I declined. The GM comes out and asked me questions to get to know me. I recommend studying and learning a little about chipotle and their 13 characteristics they look for while interviewing you. The GM told me he liked me and I would receive a call later on which I am waiting for at the moment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Fontana, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview with 7 other people. The manager was nice, she just went around the circle asked us all the same question. Overall it was a relaxed interview, we laughed and asked each other questions.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Redlands, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was long but nice. I applied online and about an hour later I received an email telling me to come in for an in person interview in 5 days. 5 days later I got there about 10 minutes earlier and brought my resume along with dressing up in slacks, a blouse and nice flats (I am a woman) . The manager greeted me and told me to go wait at a table, they were kind of busy. Around 2, which was my interview time, he got me and 3 other people and brought us to a big round table inside of the restaurant so it was pretty loud. We all just went in order of who arrived first to last. First he introduced himself as the general manager and then in order we told him a little about ourselves. After that he asked us what we know about the company and I've done my research so I was pretty much the only one who said things because I listed everything and he was impressed and the other candidates were intimidated. After that he asked us about our hobbies, things that motivate us and after that he told us that it's not an easy job and you're going to have opportunities to move up in the company. Lasted about 30 mins. He told us that he only had one more position open and that if we dont get the job we will receive an email and if we did get the job he would call us on the phone and offer the position on the phone.
    * Good tips for your interview is definitely to do a ton of research about chipotle, bring your resume and they also look for 13 characteristics ( you can look those up online).

Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Bernardino, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received an email three or so days later to interview the next week. Interview was held by GM with me and two other applicants. Offered us a drink at the beginning. Fairly casual.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visalia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Visalia, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Pretty quick interview, of course they interviewed us in groups of 4. Basically wanted to know how much you knew of the company's background and what they stand for, but also getting to know a little about them and yourself

Interview Questions

• I'd say it was pretty important knowing the company's history and what they're all about, which you can pretty find on their home page   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was offered an interview via email three days later, when I arrived it turned out to be a group interview. The interview was taken outside and there was construction that day so it was hard to hear everyone. The process was a bit too laid back for my taste, felt like it didn't matter what answers we gave.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Bakersfield, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied about a 2 or 3 weeks before I received the email for an interview. It was a group interview of 4. The manager asked us about ourselves, a couple skill-related questions, what positions were we each interested in, and told us about their shifts and hours.

Interview Questions

• Did you read about the company on the website?
      ("Career From Scratch" section)
      and what did you read/learn about us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle (Brea, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and got a call 3-4 hours later for an interview. The interview was fairly easy. The manager asked basic interview question, but seeing as it was my first job interview, I was extremely nervous but she said not to worry. I didn't end up getting the job since my nervousness got in the way.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What is a weakness?
      What was a time that you had to teach someone something?
      How would you handle a rude customer?
      Why do you want to work at Chipotle?   Answer Question