Chipotle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,049 Interview Reviews

2.3

1,049 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle in January 2017.

Interview

Well it was a group interview . I had to wait about 30 minutes after the scheduled time, Which I didn't understand because they barley had customers. The interview only lasted about 4 minutes and was very quickest interview ever, it felt rushed and unprofessional. it was my second interview with chipotle, but this one so much different than the first.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Simi Valley, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

the interviewer was so helpful. However I havent got the job, I have learnt so many things from this amazing place. the way , the fast reply, the respect ,let me say everything is amazing.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready for learning more skills ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was emailed back within 24 hours for an interview. The first interview was a group interview with the Service Manager there, with just myself and another person. We were told they would call that evening if we got to move on to the second interview. Got called back and returned a few days later to have another group interview with the General Manager this time. He said he would email us within 24-48 hours if we got the job or not. It was a pretty painless interview process, they were quick to contact you. We were asked pretty basic questions, he was just trying to get a feel of how we are as a person and how well we mesh with others.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

there are 3 interviews. first is with the manager and he talked about himself and the company. second interview is one on one with the manager. last interview is with everyone working at chipotle. it was ridiculously long and unnecessary.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Tuscaloosa, AL).

Interview

It was a group interview given by employees , a group of roughly 20 people , so it was hard to stand out , in which I was blessed to do. I got a second interview , which was only me. During this time , they gave me a second interview which again was with the employees. I never met a GM or hiring manager. I ate for free and went over a few questions such as How would you deal with an irate customer? I got an email about two days later saying I didn't get it , but I didn't care because it was so unorganized

Interview Questions

• If you had super powers what would it be and why ?   1 Answer
    • How to deal with an irate customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process started with just the manager interviewing me, he mainly asked some basic questions and then he told me that before he makes a decision, the rest of the crew will interview me too. I went in the back to be interviewed by about 5 different people separately and then I waited to hear back from the manager. Everyone seemed happy and some even joked around during it so I thought everything went well, but I was told I didn't get the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

I applied online, I got an email saying they were doing a job fair so I went. I waited just a couple of minutes then a lady interviewed me. It was an easy going interview, she asked me what type of person I am, how's my schedule like , and told me about herself also. Then she told me she'll call me back within 24 hours, however they never did.

Interview Questions

• How would a friend/someone you know describe you in 3 words?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tracy, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Tracy, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a very fast interview with very generic questions. It was a 1:1 interview in the lobby of the restaurant & wasn't very hard to go through. The interviewer seemed nice and I was actually surprised when I wasn't offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years from now?   Answer Question
    • Do you know about Chipotle's employee benefits or history? If so, what?   Answer Question

Restaurant Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (El Paso, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Arrived at the store 10 minutes early, seated with another girl who was applying. It was a group interview which I expected since I read reviews on Glassdoor. Asked a couple of questions and was done within 20 minutes. I interviewed with a girl who was odd, she talked the entire time so I wasn't able to say much, she'd interrupt me when I was answering questions. They selected someone withing 1 day and I did not get chosen. The interview wasn't hard and wouldn't have been bad if I had not interviewed with her.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Chipotle?   Answer Question
    • What was your current job like? (what did you like, what did you not like?)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverview, FL

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Riverview, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a breeze I asked questions answered many of them .. but received no call back from two interviews. Describe yourself in words you want to use in their environment