Chipotle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,595 Interview Reviews

2.2

2,595 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Arrived 10 minutes ahead of schedule, instead was forced to wait 1 hour past appointment. Interview lasted less than 2 minutes and it was very apparent he wanted to end it soon, it did not sit well with me but he at least promised a response within 24 hours. It has been 9 days since then and even after I asked for a response they just ignored me. I have lost respect for (643)Chipotle, this was extremely unprofessional and lacked any sense of courtesy.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process took a day and a half from me doing the online application to interview. The interview lasted about 10 minutes and the manager interviewed both myself and another person. All in all, the interview went alright, but I severely need improvements on my people skills

Interview Questions

• In three words, how would you describe yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview of 3 people. The restaurant manager asked all three of us the same questions. The interviewer was the restaurant manager. She firstly told us about herself and then started the interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      2. Why do you want to work at Chipotle?
      3. What do you do in your free time?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jensen Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Jensen Beach, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Called in for an interview briefly spoke with the GM, was asked to come again the next day for a second interview, met with 2 other managers who asked very short questions. ASked to come in again the next day for a 3rd interview. This interview lasted 5 minutes at the most, asked very basic simple questions. Was told that they would call me in 24-48 hrs, 3 days later and no call. I called them and was told to call back later when I did I was told by an employee who answered the phone that the GM told said, " he told me to tell you that the position has been filled already and thanks for interviewing blah blah blah. Wasted my time and gas.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle in October 2017.

Interview

It was very brief and was a group interview. I thought I actually had the job but when they said they would email me to meet for my second interview they never did.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose Chipotle and do you have any experience working in a fast paced restaurant?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Jose, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Walked in, sat with the rest of the candidates. Waited for everyone to finish. Once seated with the GM, she asked me one interview question, then asked for my availability.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle in October 2017.

Interview

The manager who interviewed me was very nice. She asked very pointed questions about my background and work experience, my reason for applying to Chipotle, if I had applied to any other restaurants and my availability. She explained the nature of the job, the starting salary, the ability to grow in the company and the benefits. I love the benefits! Those benefits are super important to me. I am joining their team very soon and I'm looking forward to it.

Interview Questions

• Are you currently studying or do you intend to go back to school?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in National City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (National City, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I had 3 total interviews. Once at a mall and twice at a different Chipotle. Really easy interviews. Went in early both times and they asked me if I wanted a drink while I waited. Once the manager got to me, we went to the tables outside and started the interview. The second location's manager was not present on the day of the interview so it was rescheduled. Then on the day of, I received a a rejection email. I emailed the manager back for feedback and received another interview. Towards the end, I asked what I could do better, and she told me that my schedule just didn't work... (I have college)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, what are your passions, your proudest moment?, what is your goal 6 years from now, what is your weakness, what is your strength, what can you contribute to the team, why chipotle, when are you available   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle in October 2017.

Interview

Had an interview with an employee. They asked my availability and describe myself. All went well and said I should wait for a second call, but never got it.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

Questions were pretty standard like describe yourself and stuff like that, I think the most important question they asked was about why you chose to work at Chipotle. They really want people who mesh well with their work environment and I think my response to this is what got me hired on the spot.