Chipotle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2017
2,442 Interview Reviews

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

So I walked to chipotle and asked how do I apply here for a job they said online. So I went to their website about a week ago I applied and two days ago I get a phone call saying when can we get you to come for a interview ? They said they can do it at 3-4pm I said sure :D and I went at 3:40pm and it was a one to one interview with someone who look like a regular employee. And it wasn't nerve breaking they asked like 4 easy questions except to the "why did I leave my last job" oooooh that was hard as I got fired. So you don't have to say exactly that , I said because of time reasons I couldn't work with that schedule I'm looking for a noon job works better for me. (you cant lie because they can check but you can add a twist to it so it wont sound so bad.) And then they ask for what school did you goto and about them helping in college thing. And then a last question was about chipotle company . Then they said theirs another interview and idk yet of my results but I hope I did good.

Interview Questions

• What did you last manager think of you?   1 Answer

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Tempe, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online & was called a few days later to come into an interview. The web page is a bit archaic, but it was pretty generic. The call was quick, and it seemed as though the manager had forgotten I was called in for an interview.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Raleigh, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

I was nervous but went in & it was super easy! We had a group interview with myself , the manager & 3 other people. It was really laid back & the questions were NOT super Hard! Also, it didnt last very long. Simple & Straight to the Chase. I was immediately offered the Job & got a Tour of the BOH following the Interview. Just be yourself & know about the History of Chipotle.. Founder, 13 characteristics etc!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview itself was easy and extremely short, but I had two interviews on two different days. The ladies were really nice, and I did not feel intimidated at all.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle in July 2017.

Interview

I applied at chipotle on a Sunday. Had a face to face on the Friday after. I had 2 interviews with 2 different employees. They said their GM would call me back

Team Member Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Glendale, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview went very smoothly and the employees were very helpful in the process. After the manager came out it was a one on one interview and they asked me about the company, education background and how flexible my schedule is.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Fresno, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview which sucked because you have to outshine everyone, I went to 4 different chipotles for an interview and all of them were group interviews. They are extremely picky on who they want to hire and they don't care if you're a hard worker, they just want you to be a fun person I guess because all they ask you is about your personality. Out of all 4 Chipotles not one offered me a position. They certainly pick favorites and they tell you themselves they don't care about experience.

Anonymous Employee in Eastlake, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Eastlake, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process for Chipotle is short and sweet, but full of thoughtful questions you should be prepared for. Its recommended to do your research on ANY company you apply for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Fontana, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview with 8 people, and she hired 2 people on the spot. She was looking for talkative, funny, extroverted people (and arguably people who kiss up). I got nervous so I didn't get it. She only asked 2 questions, probably since there were so many of us, and the interview lasted about an hour because there were so many people. It should've been pretty easy but with so many people, it was hard to get a word in without talking too much or talking over someone but it seems that's what you need to do if you want to stand out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Cypress, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Went to interview and it was in a group of 5 other people. After the interview the managers pulled me and another applicant aside to get our contact info. After that she told me she had more interviews to do the next day and that she'd contact me if I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about your past jobs and what made you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself. Your goals, what you're proud of, where you plan to be in the next 5 years.   Answer Question