Chipotle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

2,435 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Member Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Glendale, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview went very smoothly and the employees were very helpful in the process. After the manager came out it was a one on one interview and they asked me about the company, education background and how flexible my schedule is.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Fresno, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview which sucked because you have to outshine everyone, I went to 4 different chipotles for an interview and all of them were group interviews. They are extremely picky on who they want to hire and they don't care if you're a hard worker, they just want you to be a fun person I guess because all they ask you is about your personality. Out of all 4 Chipotles not one offered me a position. They certainly pick favorites and they tell you themselves they don't care about experience.

Anonymous Employee in Eastlake, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Eastlake, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process for Chipotle is short and sweet, but full of thoughtful questions you should be prepared for. Its recommended to do your research on ANY company you apply for.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Fontana, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview with 8 people, and she hired 2 people on the spot. She was looking for talkative, funny, extroverted people (and arguably people who kiss up). I got nervous so I didn't get it. She only asked 2 questions, probably since there were so many of us, and the interview lasted about an hour because there were so many people. It should've been pretty easy but with so many people, it was hard to get a word in without talking too much or talking over someone but it seems that's what you need to do if you want to stand out.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Cypress, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Went to interview and it was in a group of 5 other people. After the interview the managers pulled me and another applicant aside to get our contact info. After that she told me she had more interviews to do the next day and that she'd contact me if I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about your past jobs and what made you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself. Your goals, what you're proud of, where you plan to be in the next 5 years.   Answer Question

Chipotle Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Gate, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (South Gate, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Waited a few minutes after initial start time. A different manager interviewed a total of 3 candidates. Carried out like a regular conversation. Very pleasant and friendly interviewer. Free water while we waited for the interview to begin.

Each person introduced themselves. Then the questions began. The entire process was around 30 minutes long. Discussed the culture and dynamic of this particular Chipotle and the Manager's experience.

Was told that the General Manager would be informed of the interviewees and would then decide to either follow up with a second interview or hire/not
    hire us the coming week. The manager was kind enough to encourage us to continue applying for work, in case we didn't match and to not become discouraged from the interviewing process. Offered refreshments again after the interview (:

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Chipotle in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was extremely easy. I would recommend doing your research on Chipotle. Know what their mission statement is, the 13 characteristics, and the history of the company. Depending on whether they are done prepping be prepared to wait anywhere from 20 min. to an hour to get interviewed. I submitted my application online and received an email 3 days later with a scheduled interview. I went in got interviewed, left and received a call a couple of hours later from the manager letting me know I got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Park, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Walnut Park, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was at 9:30. I got there around 9:25, there was two others that were going to get interviewed as well. The workers wouldn't let us in for some reason so one of the guys called the manager and said that she'll be out in a bit. A few minutes passed and another girl came to get interviewed too. Then the manager came and let us in. We all day down and she began talking about herself and what she does and what she likes to do and she asked us to do the same, it was a group interview. She asked two other questions and we all answered them and after she said that shell call us to do the second interview.

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle (Fairfield, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

was called about 2 days after I submitted the app. there were a few complications with setting up the interview date, but were sorted. I told some crew members that were on break that I was there for an interview and they went to fetch the GM. was interviewed by GM in the dining area, very casual, made conversation during the interview, asked only a handful of questions, told me that he'd contact me afterwards. the same crew members were on break and started having a conversation with me during the interview as well. they really care about how well you'll get along with the other crew members. after the interview, he asked if I have any questions, and it's important to ask a question back, and ask something that should be answered thoughtfully, they like that. was called back 3 hours later and told I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Do you think you'll be able to handle the fast pace of the restaurant?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Springfield, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

They got back to me the same day that I filled out the application and requested for an interview later in the week. The interview was a group interview, so be prepared to stand out from the crowd.