Chipotle Line Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chipotle Line Server Interview Questions

2.0

Line Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Two employees (one management and one regular employee) sit down in the store and interviews.
Once you finished the interview, they will consult with the General Manager and let you know on the spot. After that, you have to contact them to fill in additional paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself
    How would your friends describe you?
    Have you had any past experience?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northville, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Northville, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and the manager took the time to get me on a personal level instead of asking very stiff and rigid questions. The interview took place in the middle of the lunch rush. No reason to be stressed over a chipotle interview as long as you are serious.

Interview Questions

• What is the Chipotle motto and what does it mean to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Was contacted for an individual interview. Met with one manager, and seemed to like me. Then was contacted to meet with the other two managers and they were not very accommodating with the amount of hours I could work (I'm a student). They said they would call me about the job and were enthusiastic but I never received a call from them. I then called back and they ignored me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle (Redlands, CA).

Interview

I received an email with the wrong date on it to come in for an interview. I had to call and make sure they wanted me to come in. Later on I got another email saying to not come in so I called them again and they said it was an error in their system, but to still come in. I showed up 15 minutes early and about a minute after they had me sit down another girl walked in and they had her sit with me. The manager came out and proceeded to interview the both of us at once. The manager even told us she had never interviewed two girls at once, so the interview was very rushed and a little uncomfortable. I felt like I had to say what I wanted very quickly. It lasted like 5 minutes.