Chipotle Line Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.3

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Washington, DC) in March 2017.

Interview

I interviewed in Springfield, VA. It was brief and laid-back. I interviewed with the store manager, kitchen manager, and crew team member. It was about 20 minutes long and they seemed to really be interested in getting to know me and my previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about chipotle?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Awkward, quick, rushed to end interview. Employees didn't sound interested in talking to me. Not to mention when the manager called me, she used a very "I don't want to talk" tone and asked me very little questions on when we can interview.

Interview Questions

• Is there anyway you can work even if you have family issues?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midlothian, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Midlothian, VA).

Interview

I was interviewed by the general manager. He opened up by asking me questions about my interests to help lighten the atmosphere, and then proceeded to ask me questions about my abilities concerning the job. A pretty lax interview overall, though my nerves definitely got the better of me and I did not get the job as a result.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Largo, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Largo, MD).

Interview

It was an interview with a manager only a year older than me, he wasn't very attentive and kind of rude. Started my interview late and cut it short early once another girl came in. He handled the interview really sloppily and was kind of sluggish while asking questions like he didnt really want to be there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle (Torrance, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed at the Chipotle at Torrance Crossroads. I was a bit surprised to see that it was closed even though on the door it said that the interviews were still on. The manager came out and asked the 3 of us to come in. We sat down next to each other and this other lady sat down next to the manager with a notebook and a pen. As the manager asked the questions, she was taking down notes. I was really surprised that it only took 5 minutes to do us 3.

Line Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Fairly Easy. They made me feel really comfortable like talking to a friend. They told me if you were to be called you were accepted for another interview but if you where emailed, which I was, you didn't get the job. Overall great Interview process.

Interview Questions

• If you were any animal what would you be?
      What did you know about the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Hard worker willing to learn to be a better worker chipotle a place with good people to get know I'm just trying find another I want willing to work at and make a career out of that make better worker

Anonymous Employee in Lutherville Timonium, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle (Lutherville Timonium, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process went very well. I actually was able to receive a one on one interview for my first interview and was hired after the first interview. The woman I met with was very pleasant to speak with. She properly introduced herself and shared a lot about the company with me.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about chipotle?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Know as much information as you can about chipotle. Actually be a costumer.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Applied online, got an email for an open interview that night. About ten people showed up. They interviewed us 3 at a time. Simple questions, do your research on the company. They want to know your friendly, entergetic, and have a good attitude.
    I left that and they emailed me again that night for a second interview with a given time about 4 days later . Unfortunately I was just visiting the city, and was leaving and two days and would not live there for another month. So I came in to talk to a manager and was hired by that manager on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Columbia, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was very smooth, and confortable. Chipotle's interview process is very long but, the hireing process is very quick. The hiring manager will notify you as soon as, that day on weather or not you were hired. Unfortunately I did not get hired, but I did enjoy my interviews with the managers, and the group of interviees.

Interview Questions

• They ask you abou the history of chipotle   1 Answer