Chipotle Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Chipotle Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received an email to have an interview at the location I applied to in 3 days. I arrived 10 minutes early. The whole process took about half an hour - 45 minutes. They asked me several questions. I thought I answered well but, as soon as I walked out the door, I received an email saying that they couldn't offer me a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview with 4 other people. There was 2 people interviewing me, a manager and a apprentice. They would tell you that it was up to the crew because they were the one who would be working with you. Pretty good experience overall.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online , after 2 hours i got a phone call setting up for an interview, the manager was very nice, he explained whats the company's goal then i got the chance to meet the crew , they were very polite.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself ??   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years ???   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Francisco, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online, and then got an email asking for an interview about a week later. The interview was pretty standard. The manager asked questions like 'Why do you want to work here?', 'Where do you see yourself in five years?', 'Do you have reliable transportation?', etc.
    He didn't seem to care that much that I answered using information from their website.

Interview Questions

• If you could be any supervillain or superhero, who would you be?   Answer Question