Chipotle Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.1

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

They just asked a few questions. It barely lasted 10 minutes. If you're just polite and not shy, you'll get the job. It's really easy. They need workers so they'll settle for you. You shouldn't be worried.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process went well. The process was relatively quick and easy. There was a few questions that were asked and all of them were pretty easy. I would recommend night time shifts for people because it gets a little bit less packed. I have worked here for about half a year. It is a good place to start gaining experiences.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I went into the staff area and conversed with each worker in order to get to know them better. I didn't get an offer because I was only looking for a summer job, and they were looking for someone long term.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Francisco, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process very quick. Hired on the spot as I met all 13 characteristics to become a member. Super easy interview if you are naturally a person who meets all 13 characteristics. Either you are perfect for Chipotle, or you aren't.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why do you want to work at Chipotle?
      What makes you a good candidate for Chipotle?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I applied online and received an e-mail a few days later. I came in 10 minutes early for an interview on a Wednesday at 2:00 and told the cashier I had an interview. They asked me to sit down and gave me a drink while I waited. A crew member came out and interviewed me. Typical interview questions. He scheduled a second interview with the general manager for next week. Similar questions, and I was hired on the spot that day with the GM. Orientation was the week after.
    Tips: Smile a lot, make good eye contact, know some facts about Chipotle on their website.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little bit about yourself.
      What do you know about Chipotle?
      Why do you want to work for Chipotle?
      What can you bring to Chipotle?
      What is your availability?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received an email to have an interview at the location I applied to in 3 days. I arrived 10 minutes early. The whole process took about half an hour - 45 minutes. They asked me several questions. I thought I answered well but, as soon as I walked out the door, I received an email saying that they couldn't offer me a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview with 4 other people. There was 2 people interviewing me, a manager and a apprentice. They would tell you that it was up to the crew because they were the one who would be working with you. Pretty good experience overall.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online , after 2 hours i got a phone call setting up for an interview, the manager was very nice, he explained whats the company's goal then i got the chance to meet the crew , they were very polite.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself ??   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years ???   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Francisco, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I submitted an application online on the 9th and received an email within two days to come in for a group interview on the 15th. I met was interviewed along with a group of 3 other people by the apprentice general manager and a fellow staff member. Halfway through the interview, another girl arrived late but was denied any chance at being hired that day because of her tardiness. We were asked from left to right the same questions and answered accordingly. At the end of the interview, the staff convened to discuss about us prospective members for a few minutes. Soon after, each of us interviewees were called in individually. I was called in last and, to my surprise, was offered a position on the spot.

Orientation came on the 18th where I had brief interactions with each member working that day.

The staff were amazing at communicating and weren't too uptight about the ship they ran in terms of strict behavior. Overall a very pleasant and laid-back experience. In conclusion, I'd warn anybody who legitimately looking for a future in Chipotle to STUDY, STUDY and last but absolutely not least STUDY. You will be asked about what you know about Chipotle and you definitely want to impress. Maintain composure and above all be confident in yourself.

Interview Questions

• Describe a 'top performer' in your own words and do you think are one?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Francisco, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

There were multiple interviews. First one was past work experience and behavioral questions. Second one consisted of memorizing their work slogan, something about being giving the top customer and worker experience.