Chipotle Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 13, 2017

2.2

279 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

I applied online and got a call to set up an interview about 1 week later. Then came the 2 interviews in-store. My first interview was with a scheduling/kitchen manager and then the second one was with the store manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chipotle in September 2017.

Interview

Got an interview on Wednesday 4:00pm. I went in and they offered me a drink but I declined and they told me to have a seat. The manager came out and asked me a few questions and told me he would get back to me Friday if I got the job because he had other interviews to do. The next day (Thursday) I get an email saying I didn't get the job. I'm glad to because downtown area is very rough and I didn't really like the manager or the store. I felt like he was rushing the interview and didn't get to know me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

They asked brief questions about yourself, and very detailed questions about company culture and issues, also i dont think you will have any trouble getting through this interview. This means you should study but dont overthink it because itll just make it worse

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Boca Raton, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

It was fairly easy. I got there early filled out a form then the Assistant manager came to talk to me and he asked me some questions and some things about me. We talked for a bit and he told me he would call for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about chipotle?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online for 5 stores and 2 days later I received an email from one of them to come in for an interview . I arrived 30 minutes early and I already knew I wasn't going to receive an offer. 100% of the crew was hispanic. It was a group interview and everyone got a chance to speak. No questions about the company it was stupid and pointless. And don't worry about dressing professional, i only had a t shirt and black pants on and still felt overdressed.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle in September 2017.

Interview

I put a app through Snagajob Sunday got a called back Monday for an interview Tuesday . Went very well general manger gave a free drink sat down asked basic stuff like what about me it was calm simple after I said something he related back from his experience. Asked will I like front or back of the house and told him it would be my first job . Cracked a few smiles and laughs outta him which was good and hopefully it went well. Told me he would contact me via emails if I got it. Just be yourself he didn't ask me about the mission statement none of that but still prepare yourself all mangers are different. I put no rn bc I don't know if I had it . Best of luck to whoever is reading this .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for an interview a couple of days later. I completely delved into the history, purpose and whateverelse of Chipotle for this interview. I come in 30 minutes early and sit off to the side and wait as I saw someone else being interviewed alone. Over the 30 minutes, 4 others come in for the group interview (not specified in email btw, so be ready). The service manager comes and picks 2 them 3 of us to interview at once (in the group of 3). I try my best to set myself apart but not hog attention. I thought I particularly shined when I was only one to answer about the history of Chiptole. I kept a smile and eye contact. At the end when the s.manager asked if we had any questions, I kept the conversation going and weedled my knowing the mission/vision statement in the questions. Got my results the next day. No offer. Apparently Chipotle is always hiring... or always setting up interviews rather. S.Manger said they had interviews set up all week. It was a small Chipotle already filled with employees so I'm not sure where the excess space for employees came from. Always hiring always firing, I guess.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chipotle (Tucson, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was a group interview, and the manager was really nice but she didn't ask any questions regarding the restaurant, they asked us things like our work availability, and our previous work experience, so it wasn't a very good interview, and it felt really rushed.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

Applied online and received an email a few days later to come in and interview from 2-3pm. I got there exactly at 2:00 and the cashier told me to take a seat and someone would be right with me. I waited for almost 20 minutes only for my interviewer to apologize and say interviews had ended. He told me to come back in a week.. even though this was scheduled. Walking out he jokingly yelled at his friend for rushing his interviews. What a joke!! So unorganized and wasted my time I took to prepare.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Irvine, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online late one afternoon and by late morning the next day, they contacted me for an interview. Everything was pretty laid back for the most part, nothing too intense; pretty easy.