Chipotle Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chipotle Team Member Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.2

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle.

Interview

They take a good look at how you see yourself as a person and how you would contribute positively to the team. It is best to do a little research on the company before your interview to be prepared for questions such as "What do you know about Chipotle?"

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chipotle

Anonymous Employee in North Richland Hills, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chipotle (North Richland Hills, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within a day or two to schedule an interview. The original location I applied at isn't open yet so I went to another close by instead. There were a lot of people coming in for the interview at the same time as me but each one was done individually. I waited maybe ten minutes and the actual interview lasted about 20

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

Application

I interviewed at Chipotle (Rocklin, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied to Chipotle in Rocklin, CA (5194 commons drive) on 4/1/17, a few hours later I received an e-mail for an interview at 10am on 4/3/17. The day of the interview I showed up at 9:50am, waited until 10:15am and no one had shown up yet. I tried to go inside but both doors were locked, and there was no one inside that I could see. Next, I called the store number and there was no answer. I waited until 10:30am just to make sure no one was showing up. Then I went home. In the e-mail they left a link for me to e-mail them back at if I had any questions, so when I arrived home from the "interview" I emailed them and now it is 4/4/17 and STILL NO REPLY! How unprofessional and what a WASTE of my time. I can honestly say I have never had this happen to me before. I would think twice about applying for this job because management can't even show up for an interview... it's pathetic really.

Interview Questions

• There were none, since the manager couldn't even show up for the interview...   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle in April 2017.

Interview

This was a group interview, however it was myself and another guy. The interview was about five minutes long, and was super awkward. I could hardly hear the manager because it was so loud.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous job experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norridge, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Norridge, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was actually awesome, the GM made me feel like I had nothing to worry about he was very easy going. The whole interview lasted about fifteen to twenty minutes and he wanted to make sure I was a hard worker along with being a team player.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at chipotle?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (San Diego, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was late, whole thing was a group interview and took over 1 hour. She didn't take it seriously and overall was a complete waste of time. Hopefully the next interviewers are more professional and others have a better experience than I did.

Interview Questions

• If you were a fruit, what would you be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chipotle (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

This process took almost a month !! I received 3 different emails . 2 interviews,and then a third one where i was told when i got there they chose someone else !! Very unprofessional. If you have time to waste and want to get shot down because of underlying matters choose this sorry excuse of a company.

Team Member Interview

Interview

Go in for three interviews if you passed the first interview you get sent to the second to pass out when you get sent to the third in a few pounds that one you get a piece of paper saying I'm boarding new hire which means you have got the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipotle (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Well i arrived on time. It was me and this other girl getting interviewed in the middle of chipotle. She was 17 i was 16. They didnt seem much interested in hiring any one. They said they'll reach back on the next 48hrs. I was confident and made them laugh a little.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parma, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipotle (Parma, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Manager did not seem prepared for the interview. Didn't even have my name written down or any of my information at all. Seemed like he wasn't even listening to what I was saying during the whole interview. Asked me to tell him about my work history and I told him then his next question was "Is this going to be your first job" Which confused me since i had just told him about my other jobs. it was obvious he was not listening to what I was saying

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your former work history   1 Answer
    • Is this job going to be your first job?   1 Answer
    • How would your friends describe you?   Answer Question