Chiquita Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chiquita Brands Interview Questions

2.5

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Commercial Training Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands in September 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview. First interview was a basic phone screen, then you can advance to a second interview. Interview still not completed but they were looking to hire by the next month. The first interview gives details of job overview and what was expected. The second interview was scheduled with an executive a week later. I answered no for an offer, only because the interview process was not complete.

Interview Questions

• The first interview was a very casual conversation. The position is explained and questions are asked about your interest and willingness to develop and train.   Answer Question

Entry Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dania Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Dania Beach, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

I enjoyed the interview, it was one on one and pretty laid back and casual. I felt walking out of there as if I nailed it. I was told I would know either way no later than the beginning of next week.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in past positions held, ect.
      Why do you think you would be a good candidate?   Answer Question

Shipping Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Park, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Franklin Park, IL).

Interview

Interview was very basic. H.R personnel at the time made me feel comfortable. It was a one on one, then a phone call offering the title and start pay and then a week long process after that to get hired on after background check etc.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was fast and simple. I got recommended by a current employee.
    They have some behavior questions but nothing complicated. Managers are very down to earth persons made me feel very comfortable counting that I get extremely nervous on interview to the point that I loose my voice sometimes :(
    It was a very good experience !

Transportation Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

First was screened by HR representative with the usual questions about background, experience, education, why I wanted to work for Chiquita. Proceeded to have phone interview week later with transportation manager for 2 hours covering in depth the concerns above. 2 weeks later received offer from HR concerning position. Applied in March, started in May.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a conflict you had with another employee and how you resolved it?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

Recruiter, phone screen, hiring Manager phone screen, in facility interview with 5 to 6 Managers. After the interview, a plant tour was given by the hiring Manager. Then back to talk to HR Manager for next steps.

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands.

Interview

Was contacted by HR to discuss opportunity which I would be responsible collaborating with a customer in a particular market segment. The customer was a major player and I had experience working with them before. The person spoke a mile a minute and you can tell she was nervous or inexperienced. And I thought I was nervous? Either way, when I first was reached out to, I didn't get an immediate response for several days.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about background. However a technical question that was not on the job description was asked which I did not meet the qualification. She stopped the interview right there abruptly and said there wasn't a fit. Do you think it would be equally beneficial to the potential employee and interviewer that all critical qualifications be stated in the job description? In the end, I was still very qualified for the position. My opinion is that the HR person didn't have the experience to hire a position that is technical, therefore it hurt both me and Chiquita in the end.   Answer Question

Administrative Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Charlotte, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was quite simple and didn't last long. I was asked about my experience in the sports events area and non-profits. We went over salary for duration of position, what is expected of you, the environment and what to expect when the position ends in the Fall.

Interview Questions

Interview

Entered in through the back door. Interview was informal and lax. Interviewed with two managers. the questions were very straight forward and easy to answer. environmnet was very relaxed

Interview Questions

• Questions involved explaining resume. relating past job experience to current position   Answer Question

Process Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Charlotte, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

Initial contact from unknown person asking to connect via LinkedIn, followed by phone conversation and introduction. Further phone screening by HR, then multiple face-to-face interview (one day, 6 separate interviews 45-60 minutes), multiple follow-up in-depth phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• What will you do to fill the gap between what you have done and this new business?   1 Answer
    • What book or literature has had biggest impact on your professional existence?   1 Answer
    • What do you expect to be your biggest challenge in this role?   Answer Question