Chiquita Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chiquita Brands Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.4

Interview

Entered in through the back door. Interview was informal and lax. Interviewed with two managers. the questions were very straight forward and easy to answer. environmnet was very relaxed

Interview Questions

• Questions involved explaining resume. relating past job experience to current position   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Recruiter, phone screen, hiring Manager phone screen, in facility interview with 5 to 6 Managers. After the interview, a plant tour was given by the hiring Manager. Then back to talk to HR Manager for next steps.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Charlotte, NC) in August 2012.

Interview

A phone interview with HR, followed by phone interview with Hiring Manger

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions. They asked me whether I am familiar with Access.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Charlotte, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online received a call next week; was placed on hold for 5 minutes after she came back was told that because I have a degree in a social science "I shouldnt apply for this position" and "why am I applying for jobs outside of the state"

Service & Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Charlotte, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

Was emailed to schedule a phone interview. In the phone interview she asked about my employment background. There was one requirement of the job to know how to work with Blackberry Enterprise. Once I stated that I hadn't worked with that before (which was not listed on my resume in the 1st place), she ended the call stating it was a requirement.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2012.

Interview

It was very easy. I got s call from an someone I knew and they asked me some background questions. Then ask when I was available to come in for an interview.

Shipping Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Park, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Franklin Park, IL).

Interview

Interview was very basic. H.R personnel at the time made me feel comfortable. It was a one on one, then a phone call offering the title and start pay and then a week long process after that to get hired on after background check etc.

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dania Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Dania Beach, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call from a recruiter, and he set me up for an interview with two people from the accounting department. I went to the interview, and I only met 1 of the two people I was supposed to meet. She spoke for an entire hour, and she did not ask me any questions about my experience or anything. Still, she was nice, so I sent her a thank you email. I waited a week to follow up and find out what the result was. Of course, I didn't get the job. I'm not upset at that, I'm more upset that a supposed global company can legally waste people's time like this. It should be illegal. I was barely able to get out of work to come to this interview, because it really meant the world to me to be able to work for Chiquita. But they didn't even ask me questions or take interest in me or my work. They had already decided from way before that I was not a fit and used me as filler. I don't appreciate that at all. I don't expect to be applying to any other positions for this company any time soon, and I would encourage respectable people to value their time. Do not bother applying to this company.

Interview Questions

• They only asked me whether I was Hispanic or Russian (illegal much?)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Charlotte, NC) in July 2012.

Interview

Initial Phone Interview

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know if you have used Microsoft Access.   1 Answer

Dispatch Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands in April 2013.

Interview

I went through temp agency, then I went ahead and received interview with Supervisor. He then let the agency know if I would start. Went back through temp agency to do background and drug test. After the drug test then was notified by agency of start time and date.