Chiquita Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chiquita Brands Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2017

2.5

Interview

Entered in through the back door. Interview was informal and lax. Interviewed with two managers. the questions were very straight forward and easy to answer. environmnet was very relaxed

Interview Questions

• Questions involved explaining resume. relating past job experience to current position   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Recruiter, phone screen, hiring Manager phone screen, in facility interview with 5 to 6 Managers. After the interview, a plant tour was given by the hiring Manager. Then back to talk to HR Manager for next steps.

Interview Questions

• Talked about my qualifications. Situational questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Charlotte, NC) in August 2012.

Interview

A phone interview with HR, followed by phone interview with Hiring Manger

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions. They asked me whether I am familiar with Access.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Charlotte, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online received a call next week; was placed on hold for 5 minutes after she came back was told that because I have a degree in a social science "I shouldnt apply for this position" and "why am I applying for jobs outside of the state"

Service & Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Charlotte, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

Was emailed to schedule a phone interview. In the phone interview she asked about my employment background. There was one requirement of the job to know how to work with Blackberry Enterprise. Once I stated that I hadn't worked with that before (which was not listed on my resume in the 1st place), she ended the call stating it was a requirement.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2012.

Interview

It was very easy. I got s call from an someone I knew and they asked me some background questions. Then ask when I was available to come in for an interview.

Shipping Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Park, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Franklin Park, IL).

Interview

Interview was very basic. H.R personnel at the time made me feel comfortable. It was a one on one, then a phone call offering the title and start pay and then a week long process after that to get hired on after background check etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Charlotte, NC) in July 2012.

Interview

Initial Phone Interview

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know if you have used Microsoft Access.   1 Answer

Dispatch Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands in April 2013.

Interview

I went through temp agency, then I went ahead and received interview with Supervisor. He then let the agency know if I would start. Went back through temp agency to do background and drug test. After the drug test then was notified by agency of start time and date.

Commercial Training Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands in September 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview. First interview was a basic phone screen, then you can advance to a second interview. Interview still not completed but they were looking to hire by the next month. The first interview gives details of job overview and what was expected. The second interview was scheduled with an executive a week later. I answered no for an offer, only because the interview process was not complete.

Interview Questions

• The first interview was a very casual conversation. The position is explained and questions are asked about your interest and willingness to develop and train.   Answer Question