Chiquita Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 21, 2017

2.5

Transportation Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

First was screened by HR representative with the usual questions about background, experience, education, why I wanted to work for Chiquita. Proceeded to have phone interview week later with transportation manager for 2 hours covering in depth the concerns above. 2 weeks later received offer from HR concerning position. Applied in March, started in May.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a conflict you had with another employee and how you resolved it?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands.

Interview

It was uncommon to travel to an airport to wait for the future boss have lunch with him for an hour no questions ask, then see him take his next flight. Texan guy very smart down to earth

Interview Questions

• Just talk about your family and likes   1 Answer

Entry Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dania Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Dania Beach, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

I enjoyed the interview, it was one on one and pretty laid back and casual. I felt walking out of there as if I nailed it. I was told I would know either way no later than the beginning of next week.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in past positions held, ect.
      Why do you think you would be a good candidate?
      Answer Question

Commercial Training Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands in September 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview. First interview was a basic phone screen, then you can advance to a second interview. Interview still not completed but they were looking to hire by the next month. The first interview gives details of job overview and what was expected. The second interview was scheduled with an executive a week later. I answered no for an offer, only because the interview process was not complete.

Interview Questions

• The first interview was a very casual conversation. The position is explained and questions are asked about your interest and willingness to develop and train.   Answer Question

Account Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Charlotte, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

Took about 2 weeks. Started with a basic phone interview. Then I was asked to schedule a time to come in for a one on one interview. While there it was a fairly normal job interview, with basic questions. The next day I received a call with an offer and start date.

Shipping Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Park, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Franklin Park, IL).

Interview

Interview was very basic. H.R personnel at the time made me feel comfortable. It was a one on one, then a phone call offering the title and start pay and then a week long process after that to get hired on after background check etc.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2012.

Interview

It was very easy. I got s call from an someone I knew and they asked me some background questions. Then ask when I was available to come in for an interview.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was fast and simple. I got recommended by a current employee.
    They have some behavior questions but nothing complicated. Managers are very down to earth persons made me feel very comfortable counting that I get extremely nervous on interview to the point that I loose my voice sometimes :(
    It was a very good experience !

Dispatch Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Chiquita Brands in April 2013.

Interview

I went through temp agency, then I went ahead and received interview with Supervisor. He then let the agency know if I would start. Went back through temp agency to do background and drug test. After the drug test then was notified by agency of start time and date.

Manager Interview

Interview

Recruiter, phone screen, hiring Manager phone screen, in facility interview with 5 to 6 Managers. After the interview, a plant tour was given by the hiring Manager. Then back to talk to HR Manager for next steps.

Interview Questions

• Talked about my qualifications. Situational questions.   Answer Question