Chivas USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chivas USA Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chivas USA

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Chivas USA.

Interview

The process was very friendly and casual. It was the regular questions you would expect from an interview. Why do you want to work here? What would you bring to the company?
    The interview took the time to look at my resume and references before hand which made the conversation more fluid.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to mention what improvements or change I would make to the current system they had.   Answer Question

Ticket Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chivas USA (Carson, CA).

Interview

They were very confused about the direction of the organization.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Chivas USA (Carson, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Apply online...call back and called in for interview

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chivas USA (Carson, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

Be yourself, sports industry is all about long hours hard work. Hiring managers are interested in your drive to succeed. You need a great personality and to be fearless on the phone. Best way to get in is through someone you know at the company.