Chloe + Isabel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Chloe + Isabel

2.2

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel (Austin, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

It was super easy. I applied online because I saw an ad on FB in 2012. They sent me an e-mail for a phone interview. I was asked me about my experience in sales and fashion. There were few questions. I was immediately hired.

Interview Questions

• How is this job going to fit into your life? How will you make your schedule accordingly? What background experience sets you up for best results?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

This very long interview process was handled very unprofessionally. I was asked to do an initial phone screening with the HR contact I connected to through LinkedIn, then an in person meeting with the hiring team, and then a final round with a required presentation. After the "final" round I was told a decision would be communicated to me within 1-2 weeks. Instead, I was asked to come back in to meet executive leadership (3 in person meetings total) and then my references and contacts at my current employer were contacted. After investing all that time and being "outed" for job searching, I received absolute radio silence. I attempted to contact the HR team via LinkedIn, email, ane two phone numbers; none of my messages were returned. I ultimately reached out to the hiring manager and was told a last minute change of direction had been chosen, and that decision was "supposed" to be communicated to me immediately (but HR dropped the ball). Overall: unprofessional, disorganized, dysfunctional.

Interview Questions

• Analyze a given data set and come away with 2-3 findings; a 3-4 slide presentation is suitable. Metrics included:class size, engagement %, and revenue.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Got a call from a very monotone recruiter with no excitement in her voice, but we actually had a good conversation and she made me very interested in the position. I then had a phone call with a Director in the Oakland office, who completely turned me off from the job. No matter what answer I gave, no matter how detailed, or how excited I was, she was clearly not impressed, nor wanted to be on the phone with me. She gave 1 word answers to my questions, no follow up. Overall waste of time, for a basic job.

Interview Questions

• How past experience relates to this job, time you had a difficult customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Landover, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel (Landover, MD) in April 2014.

Interview

30 mins about my fashion experience Lakeisha was encouraging me about my personal style and telling me how I would be working on a team and able to have one on ones with a designated manager. I pretty much got the gig on the spot, which everyone probably does. They just act as if it's exclusive invite or application selection but it is not.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel.

Interview

I didn't go through the interview. I laughed when they asked me to interview and asked the interviewing manager to review my resume, she then agreed an interview wasn't necessary given my background

Interview Questions

• Can you speak for an interview?   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel in December 2016.

Interview

you start by applying online, you will receive an appointment date if they want to do an interview. once you are emailed an appointment you enter into a a phone interview. once that interview is done they either offer you the job directly after, email you later, or contact you saying you were not selected.

Interview Questions

• why you want to work there, what you can bring to the company, marketing experience   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

The interview took 5 minutes on the phone. Super fast and simple. It’s a direct sales company so it’s not a challenging interview. Just make sure you know the reason why you want to sign up.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel.

Interview

They contacted me via email to set a time to take about the company in further detail. They answered all my questions. The recruiter was very nice.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember being ask any difficult or unexpected questions. To me the questions were pretty easy to answer.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel in February 2014.

Interview

Brief and to the point, via a phone call from their recruiter in California -I think. The company was new then and they were eager to expand their sales force.

Interview Questions

• About sales experience and how you can market and sell their brand   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel (Elizabeth, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online, received an email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was short and to the point. It lasted about 15 minutes. They want to know who you are and how C+I can help you reach your goals in life. As soon as the interview was over, I was emailed a link to start my training and set up my online boutique. I was also shortly contacted by my Manager who is there for guidance and support.

Interview Questions

• What is a goal you have and how do you think C+I can help?   1 Answer