Chloe + Isabel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Chloe + Isabel

2.1

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel (Grand Rapids, MI) in November 2018.

Interview

Initial phone screen/interview with placement agency, in-person interview with CFO and phone interview with the President. There were others being interviewed and the placement agency kept me informed of the progress and then notified me that I was selected for the contract position scheduled to last from December to March.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever been involved with employee benefits including open enrollment activities and renewal negotiations?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

It was a phone call to get to know each other, we discussed the company and also why I wanted to join the team. They also asked about my availability and my past experience.

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

The interview took 5 minutes on the phone. Super fast and simple. It’s a direct sales company so it’s not a challenging interview. Just make sure you know the reason why you want to sign up.

Vice President Product Interview

Interview

After 30 minute phone interview and several email correspondences, I never heard back from this team.
    Additionally no bonus or incentive to perform over time.
    Business culture does not seem to align with company mission.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel.

Interview

I didn't go through the interview. I laughed when they asked me to interview and asked the interviewing manager to review my resume, she then agreed an interview wasn't necessary given my background

Interview Questions

• Can you speak for an interview?   1 Answer

Associate Merchandise Planner, Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel (New York, NY).

Interview

Worst interview I've ever had. They not only asked where I was from (not only irrelevant but also illegal) but also said I "spoke English well." I am a US citizen, not an immigrant. Afterwards, they created practice problems on a piece of paper and asked how I would solve them in Excel. All in all, I wasted 3 hours of my life with people who didn't even seem like they were considering me seriously as a candidate.

Interview Questions

• We have 10,000 rows of data. How would you analyze the data in Excel?   Answer Question
    • Let's say we bought 100 units for January. How would you forecast February's buys?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel in December 2016.

Interview

you start by applying online, you will receive an appointment date if they want to do an interview. once you are emailed an appointment you enter into a a phone interview. once that interview is done they either offer you the job directly after, email you later, or contact you saying you were not selected.

Interview Questions

• why you want to work there, what you can bring to the company, marketing experience   Answer Question

Customer Experience Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Group interview. interviewer was informative and optimistic.

Typical interview questions about what we think the most difficult part of call center is, what we know about the company, return policy. took grammar test. Then we were interviewed individually and asked about experience and why chloe and Isabel. Straight to the point.

Second interview. the coo seemed to be searching for questions to ask and not organized at all. they
    Vice president was very nice and knowledgeable. hr never got back to me when she gave me a timeline. I ended up accepting another job at an ecommerce company that is more honest and respectable of people's time.

overall, a lengthy and unrewarding process. did not seem like a good job, a performance was not based on customer satisfaction but quantity and length of calls/how many emails answered

Interview Questions

• Lengthy interview process... Lots of qs about knowledge of company, how my experience matches etc

What would I do if a customer wanted refund outside of time frame   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I went online to complete the application, that day I received an email that my application was received. The next day I received a call from Chloe + Isabel. The interviewer was very professional and laid back , I felt like I was talking to someone I knew for years. A couple hours later, I received a call and email with an Chloe + Isabel Merchandiser offer!

Senior Frontend Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chloe + Isabel (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Emailed by recruiter to set a time for a technical phone screen and then invited into the office for an in-person coding session. (No one was there to greet me at the office, as both HR people were out, and then no one knew who to contact.) Both interviewers were happy with my skills and seemed to think the next phase would be an offer. Instead, after a week with no word, the HR person invited me back to interview with the CEO, which I did (again, no one greeted me or knew what was going on) and then again received no response for a week. The response I did get was a generic decline letter. From my experience, the negative employee reviews are accurate and I would be wary of the disorganization.