Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma Interview Questions

Grant Coordinator II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durant, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma (Durant, OK) in February 2017.

Interview

Second interview and tour of facilities. Three committee members in the conference room, all females. Very pleasant time at the table, about an hour, then was taken to the office to meet the remaining members of the department. We all went to lunch at a local place, then I was taken on a tour of the new construction location for headquarters.

Interview Questions

• What are two or three of your core values, and what is one thing about yourself you would like to improve?   Answer Question
    • If you were given this RFP in your first week of work, how would you approach it? How would you feel? (Handed a printout of a prior request for proposals)   Answer Question
    • What brought you to this part of the state and why are you interested in this position?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durant, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma (Durant, OK).

Interview

Welcomed into a conference room with three individuals that had notebooks infront of them. Each individual took turns introducing themselves. Once introductions were made they began to ask me personal questions about hobbies and character. Questions then turned toward previous experience and how I would handle situations if they occured. I was asked to explain steps that would be taken in certain events.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think that you would be successful in this position?   1 Answer

Academic Enhancement Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hugo, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma (Hugo, OK) in May 2016.

Interview

Panel of four women. I should have known when I saw it was four women and the other two interviewees were also women that I had no chance. At first they were very nice, but as the interview went on I could tell they had hostility towards me. One of the ladies on the panel was completely disrespectful. She talked over me while I asked questions and asked if I would have the "patience" to deal with the students. I realized later this was very sexist. She was saying since I was a man I wouldn't have the patience to handle students even though I have over 13 years experience teaching plus a teaching award! I guess I'm suppose to be out bailing hay and chopping wood since I am a "man".
    I'm sure a woman got the job. Since it seems the entire Choctaw Nation has been taken over by them. Hypocritical, religious, petty, uptight, cold, evil women.

Interview Questions

• Would you take our clothes to the dry cleaner for us?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter and then applied. Asked me to send additional information directly to her to send to hiring manager. Sent the information and then received a phone call three days later requesting an interview for the following week.

Interview Questions

• How would you work with people that have both little education to those with high levels of education?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary-- don't take the first one.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma in June 2011.

Interview

Ok process. The recruiter kept calling at first and then no contact and then continuous calls again. I didn't even apply but regret accepting the offer with recent 14-15 developments. Ok process. The recruiters kept pestering at first and then no contact. I didn't even apply but regret accepting the offer with recent 14-15 developments.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2010.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR rep. It was very friendly and informal. An interview with the hiring manager was scheduled for the next week and I did attend. The hiring manager was very low key and asked my to discuss anything that I wanted in order to get to know me. I was impressed with his demeanor and interview style.