Choice Hotels Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Choice Hotels Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.5

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Choice Hotels.

Interview

Got an email from HR regarding the slots, followed by phone interview with hiring manager. The interviewer was very friendly and I was informed that the feedback will be given by next week.I am waiting for the On Site Round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Choice Hotels

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Rockville, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

Terrible -- like Hunger Games! They pit you against other candidates and really treat the whole process like they are very elite. Very strange, considering. Also, to be quite frank, I was a great match for the specific position and they are not responsive or welcoming at all.

Interview Questions

• they asked me the basic interview questions but almost like they were thumbing their noses at me.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels.

Interview

really long interview (1.5 hours) with 3 different people -- 1 loyalty, 1 HR, 1 senior recruiter. pretty basic interview and easy questions. they were all really nice and kind, were genuinely interested in why you wanted to work at Choice Hotels and what your interests/opinions on the hospitality/travel industry are .

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Choice Hotels in January 2015.

Interview

Campus recruitment. Back-to-back interview, three interviewers. The interview went pretty good, but it seems that they are just looking for one person. Didn't get onsite interview. The first round took them almost 2 months to decide who could go to the next round.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Choice Hotels in December 2014.

Interview

Laura Perez, Sr. Recruiter practices blatant poor recruiting practices. She is cynical impolite with job candidates. She did not show up on time for interviews. She usually arrive late for interviews and talks like a bummer. There is a lack of professionalism, ethics, and respect.

Interview Questions

There is bad impression about Choice Hotels because of blatant poor harsh recruiting practices. They recruit candidates who can accept low salary.

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Silver Spring, MD) in December 2008.

Interview

1) Initial phone screen with recruiter. 2) Phone screen with hiring manager. 3) On site interviews with 2 directors and 1 manager in department. 4) Skills test involving analyzing data and summarizing in PowerPoint.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakest trait?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Able to receive higher bonus through negotiation, but not higher base.