Choice Hotels Front Desk Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Choice Hotels Front Desk Clerk Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (San Jose, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very simple and straight forward. The interviewer was very nice and walked me through the interview very well. I was asked typical quesitons found on this site. A lot of behavioural questions were asked which makes sense as this position requires dealing with customers and other employees. Best way to be prepare would be to read up on proper ways to talk to customers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Choice Hotels

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Buffalo, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

My boss gave me an interview. Giving me a promise pay will go to 8.00 but never kept his promise. The interview was very easy. All he needed was someone to look nice and that will be there any time.

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Lafayette, IN) in August 2013.

Interview

I first seen the ad for hire in Craigslist on a Wednesday. Put my app in the next day. I got a call for my interview that Saturday. I had a lot of questions and my boss was able to answer them all confidently. He asked a lot of strength/ weakness questions. My favorite question was why I wanted to work there. My answer was to meet people. I noticed that everything was very neat and tidy. ( I know that is a sign of a lot if work) he offered me a grand tour if whole hotel. There was a lot of emphasis on high standard cleaning. I was hired that day and started the next day.

Interview Questions

• Could my new boss accomadate my old jobs work hours? I was working two jobs one at current hotel and one in a factory 35 miles away. He did.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I flat out informed him that I was looking for a certain amount and would not leave the job I had for less than certain amount.

Anonymous Employee in Milledgeville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Milledgeville, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a very simple process. The owner of the site looked over my application and resume'. She then went over the position with me and offered the position. She gave a tour of the property and, in detail, went over all of my duties. I accepted the position and began work the following week.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (New York, NY) in April 2008.

Interview

be advised that speech is key in the hiring process, speak clearly and precise with confidence. hotel experience is sometimes necessary but not required, if you don't have previous hotel experience usually what works best if you've been a manager or supervisor. you should know how many rooms are in the hotel, what accommodation do they provide, and what sorts of restaurants and facilities are around the area. also different ways on how to get to the hotel needs to be learned.

Interview Questions

• what can you do to improve our hotel   1 Answer

Negotiation

depending on your experience, you can negotiate on days you would like, and pay, ive turned out not to ever work on Fridays and weekends.