Choice Hotels Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

2.9

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

Had a initial phone screen from the HR and passed me on to the Hiring manager for a phone interview.
    Hiring manager was courteous - talked about the work culture and the specifics about the group and the job profile.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a phone call with the then VP of sales then an in person interview with the VP. It was very casual and he did most of the talking. A decision was made to hire me shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your experience? Why are you leaving your current role?   1 Answer

Systems Performance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

My interview with Choice Hotels went very smoothly. I had a one-on-one interview with a gentleman that I felt was a great representation of the company. By that I mean, I felt welcomed rather than threatened during my interview. We spoke for about 30 minutes then toured the facility after. I met a couple associates, both of which had been there 10+ years, which I feel speaks volume for company morale. If another opportunity comes available within the company, I will be applying again.

Interview Questions

• What are you wanting to specialize in regarding your career in IT?   Answer Question

Software QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and simple. Contacted by a recruiter asking to set up an interview date. The interview was in person in a panel setting on site.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Phone Interview with recruiter, phone interview with manager, in person interview with manager, in person interview with peer manager. Did not receive any further feedback or calls after last interview, even though it was positive, they do not even let you know that you are not selected, just have to guess. Follow up with recruiter went no where, did not have any courtesy to let me know.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2013.

Interview

Panel interview with senior level management from different departments. The position required to work across various functional areas to ensure operational alignment. Strategic understanding on the workflow process and how to track production and work capacities.

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Two or Three rounds of interview
    phone 1st round interview with manger - Basic Questions
    2nd round coding interview either webex or white board with manager and one developer - Java questions and will ask you to write code.

Interview Questions

• Java , Junit, exception handling   1 Answer

Customer Service Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview only lasted about thirty minutes total, including a tour of the facility. The questions were extremely basic and if you ever been in customer service - you will pass. After the interview, they will tell you Yes or NO - if you will receive a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time, when you had a difficult decision to make. What did you do? What was the outcome?   1 Answer

Manager, Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

It was tough, but enlightening to see the company culture I was looking for. I had a phone screening with recruiting, then a 4 panel interview with IT and her direct reports, then a follow up one with HR on my management style.

Interview Questions

• All questions were around what kind of environment am I seeking as well as they were seeking someone who had passion and a teamplayer   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

In person interview, just tell me all about this position. And ask me some behaviour question, very nice. It lasts about 20 minutes, I think he talked 14 minutes and I only said like 6 minutes. And let me visit their office. The experience is very good.