Choice Hotels Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

Choice Hotels Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

Updated Apr 7, 2017

Software QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and simple. Contacted by a recruiter asking to set up an interview date. The interview was in person in a panel setting on site.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Phone Interview with recruiter, phone interview with manager, in person interview with manager, in person interview with peer manager. Did not receive any further feedback or calls after last interview, even though it was positive, they do not even let you know that you are not selected, just have to guess. Follow up with recruiter went no where, did not have any courtesy to let me know.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2013.

Interview

Panel interview with senior level management from different departments. The position required to work across various functional areas to ensure operational alignment. Strategic understanding on the workflow process and how to track production and work capacities.

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Two or Three rounds of interview
    phone 1st round interview with manger - Basic Questions
    2nd round coding interview either webex or white board with manager and one developer - Java questions and will ask you to write code.

Interview Questions

• Java , Junit, exception handling   1 Answer

Customer Service Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview only lasted about thirty minutes total, including a tour of the facility. The questions were extremely basic and if you ever been in customer service - you will pass. After the interview, they will tell you Yes or NO - if you will receive a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time, when you had a difficult decision to make. What did you do? What was the outcome?   1 Answer

Manager, Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

It was tough, but enlightening to see the company culture I was looking for. I had a phone screening with recruiting, then a 4 panel interview with IT and her direct reports, then a follow up one with HR on my management style.

Interview Questions

• All questions were around what kind of environment am I seeking as well as they were seeking someone who had passion and a teamplayer   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

In person interview, just tell me all about this position. And ask me some behaviour question, very nice. It lasts about 20 minutes, I think he talked 14 minutes and I only said like 6 minutes. And let me visit their office. The experience is very good.

Manager Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me via LinkedIn, Phone interview with recruiter, then phone interview with leader, then large in-person panel interview with 5 people and a final in-person interview with leader I was going to report into.

Interview Questions

• They ask you too many behavioral questions like "tell me about a time...." So you better be prepared.   1 Answer

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

The Interview was a straight process. A HR phone interview and then an on-site interview. It was a nice interview. The whole interview process took about a week i would say. The on-site interview was interesting.

Interview Questions

• The interview was unique. They showed me the problems they are having and asked me to tell them how i can tackle them and why i am the perfect candidate keeping the resume as a reference.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst I Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Choice Hotels (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

Had an initial screening with the HR over the phone. Then, I was called for an on-site interview. I got a call from the company 10 days after I applied online. Scheduled the interview the next and got the offer, the subsequent day.

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such. Just know your resume well. Most of the questions were from the resume. Then, "why should we hire you?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay was competitive considering the location. So, I did not negotiate.